Newton’s Institute of Engineering was founded in the year 2001 and is situated in the city of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. The institute is affiliated to JNTUK, Kakinada.
Newton’s Institute of Engineering offers several UG and PG courses in the fields of Engineering and Management leading to Polytechnic, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and MBA.
- Minimum eligibility for B.Tech is passed in 10+2 examination with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject.
- Candidates need to qualify AP EAMCET for admission to B.Tech program.
- For B.Tech Lateral entry, candidate needs to pass in Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA out of 10.
- Admission to B.Tech Lateral is done on the basis of AP ECET.
- Minimum eligibility for M.Tech is passed in BE/ B.Tech/ AIME/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ B.Plan or equivalent course.
- For M.Tech, candidates should have qualified either GATE or AP PGECET to get admission.
- For MBA and MCA, candidate must pass Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Admission to MBA and MCA program is done through AP ICET entrance examination.
- For Polytechnic program, candidate needs to pass 10th standard with minimum 69% marks or 6.0 out of 10 CGPA.
- Candidates need to qualify POLYCET to apply to the Polytechnic course.
Admission Highlight of Newton’s Institute of Engineering, Guntur
|Name of Institute||Newton’s Institute of Engineering|
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance Examination|
|Name of Entrance||EAMCET|