Oxford College of Engineering & Management (OCEM), Bhubaneswar was established in the year 2008 by the Sai Radhakrishna Seba Education and Charitable Trust, Bhubaneswar. OCEM is not just a technical institute but a techno orienting movement committed to spread quality technical and professional education in a techno-hungry state like Orissa. The college campus is spread in 102 acres in land.
- The institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Biju Patnayak University of Technology, Rourkela
- It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Inter Exchange Programes to Foreign Countries
OCEM has collaborated with three international countries (South Africa, Malaysia and Australia) and also signed MOUs with these three technical councils for programes and campus and scholarship.
- The library has about 27000 text and reference books.
- It has printed and online collection of technical reports, standards, thesis and periodicals and CD-ROM Database
- Institute provides excellent hostel facility to the boys and girls with all amenities
- The college has a playground about 8000 sq. mtr. For outdoor games
Scholarship is provided to the students on the merit cum means scholarship
- Mother's Scholarship (Mother of the founder)
- Meritorious Student Scholarship (Chairman's Scholarship)
- Poverty cum Merit Scholarship (Secretary's Scholarship)
- Scholarship for SC/ST and OBC Students