Established in the year 1999, RCC Institute of Information Technology (RCCIIT), located in Kolkata, is a collaborative venture of the Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India and the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal formed by the Department of Higher Education of the nation. RCCIIT offer various courses in technical and information technology disciplines for UG and PG.
- Students can apply for admissions to RCCIIT in any course via online mode, from the official website of the institution, that is http://rcciit.org/
- Those who wish to pursue technical UG must have qualified 10+2 from any recognized board and must hold a rank in either WBJEE or AIEEE entrance exam.
- For PG in technology, students must possess a graduation degree in the related field as well as a valid score and rank in PGATE or GATE entrance examination.
- In order to be eligible to apply for Masters in computer science, students must have qualified 10+2+3 in any discipline from a UCG recognized university, where mathematics is a compulsory subject.
- Eligible candidates would be selected by the concerned authorities on the basis of merit in the last qualifying exam.
Highlights of RCC Institute of Information Technology Admissions
|Name of College||RCC Institute of Information Technology|
|Basic Admission criteria||Merit based|
|Last date to apply||June 7, 2021 (UG) and June 15, 2021 (PG)|