Radha Govind Engineering College, Meerut was established under the auspices of Shree Krishna Shiksha Prasar Samiti (SKSPS), Meerut. This institution committed to fostering and propagating excellence in the students. It is an institute with an avowed objective to impart Engineering education to its students to become great engineers with professional skills to address and solve the problems of modern hi-tech industry.
- The College is affiliated to U. P. Technical University, Lucknow and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and accredited by NBA
- College aims to be among the top ranking engineering institutes with a strong focus on techno-functional competency
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Applied Science and Humanities
- Department of Professional Development
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & communication Engineering
Name of the Company
I2I Vision Pvt. Ltd.
Sampoorna Group of Companies
HCL Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.
IBM Global Process Services
Sri Parsvnath Associates
Agile Softech Pvt. Ltd
Link House Buildwell Pvt. Ltd.
Zeal Dream Homes (P) Ltd
- The library has the collection of more than 90000 books and 5500 volumes
- A large no of national and international journals are there in the college
- There are two hostels for boys and one hostel for girls
- The boys hostel has the capacity of 450 boys and girls hostel has the capacity of 200 girls
- A well equipped auditorium with 360 seating capacity, state-of-the-art audio-visual aids, sound system
- It is used for organizing workshop, seminars, conferences and placement activities
- Ecstacy- Ecstasy is the grand annual inter-college fest that spans across three days, and encompasses technical, cultural, and sporting activities. Students enthusiastically participate to exhibit their talent
- Spardha- Spardha is an annual sporting event. In this sports activity that is spread over a week, institutions from inside and outside Meerut participate for a healthy competition. Events are organized in various sports
- Inspire- It is the Innovative program managed by Department of Science and Technology
- The college awards financial assistance to meritorious students in the form of Dr. S Radha Krishnan merit scholarship of Rs. 15,000/- per annum to five top rankers of all branches and five merit-cum means scholarship of Rs. 5,000/- per annum to those who are financially weak
- A student securing greater than 65% marks in qualifying examination may be rewarded with Free Boarding in the Hostel