Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Nandyal was inaugurated in the year of 1996. The institute is approved by the AICTE New Delhi and affiliated by JNTU, Anantapur. Besides these, in 2016, UGC granted this institute as “the College with Potential for Excellence”. This college is accredited by the NBA and is graded A+ by the NAAC. All UG eligible courses offered by this institute are accredited four times by NBA and recently in the Tier-I category. It is one of the topmost engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Under the category of Engineering, the NIRF ranked the college at the 251-300 band position in 2020 throughout India. The institute also has been ranked 173 in the India Today of 2020.
RGMCET Kurnool Highlights
|Affiliated to||JNTUA, Anantapuram|
|Approved by||AICTE New Delhi|
|Entrance Mode||Both Online & Offline|
RGMCET Kurnool Courses
Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology College in Nandyal offers UG B.Tech course, PG M.Tech, MBA, MCA courses in various specializations. Apart from these, the institute also offers Ph.D. research programs on different subjects. The detailed information about the offered courses are as follows:
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering||Eligibility: 10+2 level with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects.
Duration: 4 years
|M.Tech||Computer Science, Power Electronics, Machine Design, Structural Engineering, Embedded Systems||Eligibility: Graduation in a relevant subject
Duration: 2 years
|MBA||Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management|
|Ph.D.||Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics, ECE, EEE, CSE, ME, MBA||Eligibility: Postgraduation and UGC-JRF/UGC-CSIR-JRF/GATE
Duration: 3 years
RGMCET also offers three different Certificate Courses under Deen Dayal Upadhyay Kaushal Kendra. They are as follows:
- Computer Hardware Course by the Department of CSE.
- Data Entry Operator Course by the Department of IT.
- Linux Programming Course by the Department of CSE.
Click here RGMCET Kurnool Courses and Fees
RGMCET Kurnool Admission
The candidates willing to get admission in any B.Tech course need to pass the Intermediate Examination of Andhra Pradesh State Intermediate Board of Education or any other equivalent examination along with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects.
- Students need to score a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level.
- Students have to appear for the AP EAMCET exam conducted by JNTUK Kakinada and must have a valid rank.
How to Apply?
- Appear for the requisite entrance exam and secure a valid rank in this entrance test.
- During online counseling, the candidates need to opt for the college and course preference options.
- The admission procedure based on the performance of Entrance Examination and Web Counseling.
- The university will then publish the list of shortlisted candidates.
Check RGMCET Kurnool Admission
RGMCET Kurnool Placement
RGMCET’s Training & Placement Cell consists of a Placement Officer, one faculty member, and one student from each department. Their role is to manage effective functionalities that make a good outcome.
- In order to cater placements, this committee arranges training activities for their students at the very beginning of every academic year.
- They arrange different seminars, sessions by the alumni of RGMCET, or any other industry experts for discussing various technical skills along with required skills for placements.
- They also provide various pre-placement internship, awareness programs, training sessions, campus interviews for their final year students to boost up the student’s confidence so that they can perform well in interviews.
- Every year more than 60 top recruiting companies from different sectors come over the campus for placement purposes. The top recruiters of the college include TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, WINT, CMS, ACT, Just Dial, Invensis, Raam Group, Hexaware, and many more.
Know more RGMCET Kurnool Placement
RGMCET Kurnool Scholarship
The RGMCET college in Nandyal offers a complete tuition fee waiver for their 4-year B.Tech course students who have ranked in between 1 to 10,000 in the EAMCET examination.
- AICTE provides stipends to those students who are admitted to this institute on the basis of the GATE rank.
- Students admitted to M.Tech, MBA, and MCA programs based on PGECET and ICTE rank are also eligible for Tuition fee reimbursement from the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- College also offers reimbursement of INR 25,000/- to the students who have 90% CGPA in an academic year.
Read more RGMCET Kurnool Scholarship
RGMCET Kurnool Facility
Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology has its own library inside the campus area, stationery shop, canteen, telecom center, and more. The college also provides hospital facilities, sports facilities, gym, banking facilities to the students as well as its faculty members. Besides these, the institute has well-equipped laboratories with all required test instruments and study materials.
- Library: RGMCET has its own library along with all kinds of textbooks and reference books. Their digital library facility is also very useful for the students.
- Hospital: The Institute has a hospital for any medical emergency of the students, staff, and faculty. There you can avail regular check-ups or any other medical needs.
- Canteen: A spacious canteen runs on the college campus, provides hygienic foods to the students and staff at a subsidized rate.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities in order to cater to the mental as well as the physical well-being of the students. They have separate badminton court, cricket ground, football ground, table tennis court to encourage the students in participating in different indoor and outdoor games.
- Hostels: Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology provides separate hostels for boys and girls.
Click here RGMCET Kurnool Hostel
RGMCET Kurnool Faculty
The Institute has 200 most experienced and qualified faculties. Among them, 22 faculty members are Ph.D. holders. The faculty members always try to provide real-time examples to the students for making the course easy-to-understand. Dr. M. Santhi Ramadu is the chairman of this institute.
Check RGMCET Kurnool Faculty
RGMCET Kurnool FAQs
Ques. Does the college provide any Internships?
Ques. Does Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology College have any accreditation for Training and Placement?
Ques. Does Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology College have any skill development center?
Ques. Does RGMCET Kurnool provide reservation category seats?
Ques. How do I reach Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology in Nandyal?