Ramachandra College of Engineering was established by the Founders of RATNAM EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS in Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, in the year 2008 under the leadership of Sri.G.S.Ramachandra Rao. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to JNTU Kakinada. The main objective of RCE is to develop highly skilled technical professionals with good knowledge, excellent communication skills and good behavior. It offers undergraduate courses as well as postgraduate courses with various specializations. Admissions are considered on the basis of merit scores in the entrance exam.
The Institute has also signed MOUs with Various Multinational companies like TATA ,Reliance HR solutions etc. which helps the students to visit the Industries and get practical experience. Every department in the institute has Technology forums & hobby clubs for students for knowledge transfer. The college provides excellent facilities with standards for all kinds of indoor & outdoor games & sports with trainers are made available for the students.
RCE Eluru Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2008 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||JNTU, Kakinada|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA|
|Accepted exam scores||EAMCET And ICET|
|Top Recruiters||Tech Mahindra, Just Dial, Virtusa, Infosys, Kotakl, ICICI Bank, Reliance, etc..|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Computer Labs, Auditorium, etc..|
RCE Eluru Courses
It provides B.Tech, M.Tech, and MBA courses with some specializations. Below is the list of courses along with fee details.
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering||60||10+2 (PCM)||EAMCET entrance exam qualifying score||4 Years|
|Computer Science and Engineering||180|
|Computer Science and Engineering (IoT)||60|
|Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security)||60|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||120|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||180|
|Artificial Intelligence and Data Science||60|
|M.Tech||Power Electronics||18||UG, PG Degree in Science or Arts Discipline||ICET entrance exam qualifying score||2 Years|
|Computer Science and Engineering||18|
Read more: RCE Eluru Courses and Fees
RCE Eluru Admissions 2020
Candidates who have passed intermediate with maths, physics and chemistry and valid EAMCET score are eligible to get admission in an undergraduate program. While candidates with any degree with a valid ticket score can be eligible to get into postgraduate admission.
B.Tech. Selection Criteria
- Candidates are selected based on the EAMCET exam score.
- With the Post declaration of results, a merit list will be released.
- Those candidates who are selected have to appear in AP EAMCET counseling.
- During counseling, candidates need to pay the counseling fee of INR 1200 (INR 600 for SC/ST).
- After payment Applicants should visit the Help Line Center for certificates verification.
- Upon successful verification, candidates need to fill the choice of course and colleges as per their preference.
- Seats will be allotted to students based on the choices filled and rank obtained.
- Candidates who are satisfied with the allotment have to confirm their admission by reporting at the allotted college to confirm their admission.
M.Tech. Selection Criteria
- Candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the ICET exam.
- After the declaration of the results, shortlisted candidates will be called for AP ICET counseling.
- Candidates will be called as per their merit and scores achieved in the entrance exam.
- To participate in the admission procedure, candidates have to pay a stipulated fee as per their category (General INR 600 and SC/ ST INR 300).
- Counseling begins with document verification followed by online counseling.
MBA Selection Criteria
- Candidates are selected based on the ICET exam score.
- The qualified candidates have to register at the counseling center and pay the processing fee before proceeding for document verification.
- Candidates should produce original certificates.
- Candidates can access the full schedule by entering their registration number, followed by their admit card number, password, and date of birth in the login section.
- Candidates are required to pay the prescribed fees for the counseling and admission by filling the challan form which can be downloaded from the official website along with the seat allotment order
- Candidates will be informed about their final allotment to report to the respective colleges on or before the specified date
Read more: RCE Eluru Admissions 2020
RCE Eluru Scholarships
The University offers scholarships to its meritorious and deserving candidates. Following are the scholarships offered:
- Scholarship cum Admission Test Scores
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Scholarship scheme for Wards of Defence Personnel
- Scholarship scheme for Sportsperson
- Scholarship based on the college study
Read more: RCE Eluru Scholarships
RCE Eluru Placements
The University Placements are offered to all the candidates through its dedicated Placement Portal which has been specially designed to meet up the requirements of the recruiters and the students. The college is continuously working to bring the best placement opportunities for the students. The college offers a range of Seminars, Guest Lectures, Webinars, Conferences, Corporate Meets, Personality Development & Communication Skills Programs and Counselling Sessions to make the candidates ready for the placements.
Read more: RCE Eluru Placements
RCE Eluru Facilities
It is one of the fastest-growing colleges in India and strives for excellence in all domains to provide quality education and world-class facilities to the students. The university provides the students with the best class in campus life in terms of academics, accommodation and lifestyle.
- Environment: The university has an area of 13 acres surrounded by greenery and pollution-free landmass.
- Library: It has a Knowledge and Resource Centre that houses a Central Library consisting of more than 25,000 journals.
- Sports: It promotes all sports activities and participation in competitive sports events. The university has achieved several accolades in sporting events in Rowing, Boxing, Powerlifting, Taekwondo, Rollball and more at national and international levels.
- Food and Dining: All across the campus there are several food courts and places for students to hang-out. The cafes serve a variety of delicacies and cater to students, faculty and staff. Mess facility is also available in hostels
- Hostel: Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls. The hostels provide many amenities to residents such as the Internet, TV, music room, common room, indoor games and reading room. Both hostels have fully equipped gyms, separate courts for basketball, volleyball. There is a dedicated and responsive staff that looks after the hostels for boys and girls.
- Health Care: It has a highly qualified medical team that attends to all medical needs of the students, faculty, and staff on campus. The medical team is well equipped and provides an ambulance for emergencies. There is also a pharmacy on campus that offers medicines and other healthcare necessities.
Read more: RCE Eluru Hostels
RCE Eluru Faculty
The faculty of RCE is holding doctoral degrees and lots of experience in their relevant fields. The members have published several research works, won awards, hold certifications and recognitions in various projects. The principal of the college Dola Sanjay. S, himself has around 16 years of experience across industry and academia. Here are the details of some core faculty members of the college:
- Dr. S V B Subrahmanyeswara Rao
- Designation: Professor and Head of the Freshman Engineering Department
- Experience: Total of 30 years
- Qualification: M.Sc,M.Phil,Ph.D.
- Mr. Narendra Kumar Adapa
- Specialization: The Department of Civil Engineering
- Designation: HOD
- Experience: 10 years
- Qualification: M.Tech (Ph.D)
Read more: RCE Eluru Faculty
RCE Eluru FAQs
Ques. Does RCE provide placement training?
Ans. Yes,the placement cell is there to provide guidance during the job searching process as well as offer internships to give exposure to the students during the real-time job process.
Ques. What all documents are required at the time of admission at RCE?
Ans. The documents required are:
- Marksheets of degree / Intermediate (10 +2)
- 10th or Equivalent Certificate
- Income certificate issued by MRO
- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO/ Competent Authority (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
Ques. Is there any scholarship facility provided by RCE?
Ans. There are no scholarships particularly by the college but the government will provide scholarships according to their norms.
Ques. What will happen if I could not submit my documents at admission time?
Ans. If you couldn’t submit some of your Documents which are mandatory at the time of admission, you can submit it within a week. If the certificates and results are awaited and not yet declared, then they can submit an undertaking that their Documents will be submitted within one week after their results get published.
Ques. Is there any transport facility from the airport, railway station and bus stand to reach RCE?
Ans. Yes, there is a transport facility from the airport, railway station and bus stand to the university. From Vizag airport, you can reach Eluru by cabs and buses.