Rao Pahlad Singh Institute of Engineering and Technology (RPSIET), Balana was established in 2008The college has been managed by RPS Group of Institutions. The institution has been established with a vision to spread the light of technical enlighten to every nook and corner. The objective of the institution is to impart quality education in the field of science, technology and engineering in order to produce highly competent scientists, professionals, engineers who make significant contribution to the task of nation building and technocrat world.
- The institution is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- The mission of the institution is to develop the human potential as capable and intellectual leader that can serve as resource person anywhere in the world
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Applied Science
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
Welcare Oil tool Pvt.Ltd.
Skylift Cranes Pvt. Ltd.
Gars Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Crezone Technologies Ltd
Intarvo Technologies Ltd
Albion Info Tel Pvt. Lt
- NSS Activities
- Total No. of Books–20565
- Total No. of Ref. Books–2795
- Total No. of Titles -2803
- Total No. of International Journals : 21
- Total No. of National Journals -42
RPS Memorial Scholarship for Meritorious Students- Criteria for the Scholarship
- 95% and above - 100% tuition fee free
- 90% to 94% - 50% tuition fee free
- 85% to 89% - 25% tuition fee free
- 80% to 84% - 10% tuition fee free
Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC students- Scheduled Caste students studying in Post-Matric classes are awarded scholarship under the Govt. of India’s Post Matric Scholarship Scheme ranging from Rs. 230/- to Rs. 1200/- p.m. in Post- Matric to Post-Graduate classes