Rungta College of Engineering and Technology (RCET) is a private engineering college located at Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. Established in 2009, it is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Rungta College of Engineering and Technology (RCET) mainly focuses in the area of Engineering and Technology along with other areas such as Computer Application, Business Administration etc. The institute caters B.Tech program at the UG level while offers M.Tech, MCA and MBA course at the Master’s level.
- Admission in B.Tech program is done either through JEE Main or PET, conducted by the C.G. Professional Examination Board.
- The admission in B.Tech is done on the basis of rank secured in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) conducted by the CBSE.
- Candidates can also appear in PET entrance test for admission to the B.E program.
- Candidates seeking admission in M.Tech need to appear in General Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- In addition to the entrance test, the candidate must have qualified his / her Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with minimum required marks.
Candidates seeking admission to the Rungta College of Engineering and Technology (RCET) can submit the application form through the official website.