The SCMS School of Engineering and Technology was established to aspire state of art education in the field of Engineering and Technology. SSET is counted among the first ten institutions to be set up in the state of Kerala under the private self-financing scheme. The college provides an integrated system of learning in all the basic branches. The faculty of the college is well trained, motivated and dedicated towards their assigned roles. The college provides a state of the art infrastructure for its students with a blend of various extra-curricular activities.
Facts and Figures of SCMS School of Engineering and Technology, Kochi, Kerala
Year of establishment
Mahatma Gandhi University (Kerala)
How to reach
Through National Highway No. 47C
ISO 9000:2008 certified by Rina
Entrance Exam Conducted by State Entrance Commissioner and Marks of 12th grade
29 acres Campus
Why to Join SCMS School of Engineering and Technology, Kochi, Kerala?
- Ranking and Awards: The SSET has been recognized by various authorities and has been awarded for various field:
- Ranked 6th position among the Ranking of Top Promising Engineering Colleges of Excellence, in an all India, ranking in the survey conducted by GHRDC 2013 (Global Human Resource Development Centre (GHRDC)
- Ranked 1st position among the ranking of engineering colleges by state during the survey conducted by GHRDC in 2013
- Ranked 63rd position in The Outlook-MDRA survey 2013 conducted to identify India’s Best Professional College.
- Ranked 99th position at the All India Level as part of the survey conducted by The Week-Hansa Research
- Awarded the Advanced Partner Status in recognition for Outstanding Infosys Campus Connect Activities during 2011-12
- Placements: The College holds a track record of recruiting its students in highly recognized companies of the nation. Some of the recruiters of SSET are Infosys, Cognizant, IBM, Face Academy, Suyati Technologies, etc.