Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science, Indore was established in 2006. The institute is a Private College of Indore located in the state of India Madhya Pradesh. The institute is one of the prestigious institutes and is accredited from AICTE, DTE, and is associated with Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. The institute offers more than 28 courses in various branches such as IT, Engineering, Science, Management, Commerce and Banking. The institute grants specializations in different courses such as B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, B.B.A, BCA.
The institute has excellent infrastructure spread over an area of 36 acre land. The institute does not provide hostel accommodation for their girls students, but all other facilities such as Medical Facility, Canteen, Auditorium, Hostel Facility for Boys, Mess, Computer Lab, Library, Cafeteria, Classrooms, etc are available for the benefits of the students.
SIMS Indore Highlights
|Affiliated to||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Campus Area||36 acres|
|Courses offered||B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/BCA across 5 Streams|
SIMS Indore Courses
The college has 6 schools which offer 12 courses with various specializations. The institute offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in various technical and management courses.
|B.E||Computer Science and Engineering||4 years||10+2 from Science Stream|
|Electronics and Communication|
|M.Tech||Electronics and Communication||2 years||Bachelor's Degree in Science|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Industrial and Production Engineering|
|BBA||Management||3 years||10+2 from any Recognized Board with relevant subjects.|
|B.Sc||BioTechnology||3 years||10+2 from any Recognized Board with relevant subjects.|
|MBA||-||2 years||Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years duration|
|MSc||BioTechnology||2 years||Graduate degree with relevant Subject.|
Apart from the above listed courses, the college also offers B.Com (Specialization in taxation), BCA,PGDM, EPGDM in the field of Computer Applications and Advance Management.
Read more: Courses and Fees
SIMS Indore Admission
The Admission Process for Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science is given below:
- All the applicants who want to take admission in the institute first have to submit a registration form before the last date.
- The candidate must qualify the eligibility criteria to further proceed through the either Exam or Nan-Exam way.
- The candidate must appear in the JEE examination and special advantages will be given to those who achieved a good rank in the exam.
- The candidates who are looking for M.Tech, M.Sc and other Post Graduate Courses admission must have qualified the bachelor's degree from any reputed institute with 50 % aggregate.
- The short listed candidates of MCA or MBA are further proceeded with the interview round and group discussion and only the final selected students will be able to take admission.
- Those who have not appeared for the SIMS written test, admission is granted based on CAT GMAT ranks. MCA aspirants have to appear for the state-level Pre-MCA test, which is conducted by Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal (VYAPAM).
Read more: SIMS Indore Admission
SIMS Indore Placements
Some of the top placement of the institute is mentioned below, the institute is not so high in the placement record but it offers well skilled and trained instructors who guide the students in achieving placements. The major recruiters of the company are:
- Jet Airways
- Just Dial
- Capital Boosters
- Angel Broking
- Aegon Religare
- Reliance Digital
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Securities
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Shoppers Stop
Read more: SIMS Indore Placement
SIMS Indore Scholarship
The college offers various scholarships to students who do not have the means to pay their tuition fees and the meritorious students to felicitate them. These scholarships are provided as per the Government of India and are categorised as SC/St scholarships, Merit-cum-means scholarships, Central Government Scholarships, EWS scholarships, etc.
Read more: SIMS Indore Scholarship
SIMS Indore Facilities
The college offers many facilities to its students in its sprawling campus. Some of them are:
- Land and Building: The institute is spread over 36 acres of land and its 20 acres of land is in progress. The institute is surrounded with greenery, fresh air, open space, and also fits in every season. The institute has its own building. There is also hostel accommodation provided by the institute for their students for both girls and boys. There are also room facilities for the director, staff, and manager of the institute.
- Classrooms: The classrooms are designed such as stadium type, flat and conference type to meet all requirements. The institute has separate classrooms for tutorial and group discussions.
- Library: The institute has a vast library which has a collection of 11159 titles and 45818 books. The library is so vast that it contains more than 200 students at a time to study.
- Laboratories: The institute provided lab facilities to their students which is totally based on AICTE approved norms and regulations. All the practicals are performed under the observation of skilled lab instructors and students also performed the practical under the guidance of the lab instructor.
- Canteen: The institute provides its own canteen to ensure a hygienic environment for the students. The Canteen offers fresh eatable and beverage products for the students.
- Auditorium: The institute has a large auditorium which contains 1500 students at the same time for attending lectures, seminars, and other meetings and events.
Read more: SIMS Indore Hostel
SIMS Indore Faculty
The institute has a very experienced and qualified faculty and they all are experts in their fields of teaching. The Principal of the institute is Dr. Rishu Roy and Director is Lt Col (Dr.) Pramod Deogirikar who themselves are post graduates in the field of Science. The college has more than 65 teaching faculty as Associate Professors and lecturers with other supporting staff.
Read more: SIMS Indore Faculty
SIMS Indore FAQs
Ques. What is the nearest landmark?
Ques. Does the college have hostel facilities?
Ques. Does college provide any medical facility inside the campus?
Ques. What is the cutoff required to get into Mechanical Engineering B.E?
Ques. What extra training is provided to the students?