Shekhawati Group of Institutions, Sikar, Rajasthan, was established in 2013. It is an institute dedicated to excellence and maintaining high consistency in academics. The institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Management, Information Technology Science, Commerce and Arts. It offers B.Sc, BA, BBA, B.Com, BCA, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com courses in various specializations. The admission is based on merit and application mode is both online and offline.
Shekhawati Group of Institutions Highlights
|Established | Institute type||2013-14 | Private|
|Affiliated to||University of Rajasthan|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & PhD|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance test|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
|Facilities Available||Classrooms, computer centres, conference halls, multiple libraries, auditorium, cafeteria, various laboratories|
Shekhawati Group of Institutions Courses
The institute offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Management, Information Technology Science, Commerce and Arts. It offers 5 undergraduate courses and 3 postgraduate courses.
|B.Tech||Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering||10+2 with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category candidates) + Obtained a valid score in JEE Main/NATA|
|M.Tech||Power System Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering||B.E/B.Tech with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks + Obtained a valid score in GATE|
|Diploma (Polytechnic)||CSE, Civil, ECE, EE, ME, Arch, HMCT, FD||10+2 with Science and Maths subjects|
|BBA||-||10+2 with a minimum of 48% aggregate marks|
|MBA||Business Analytics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship||Graduation with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category candidates)|
|BCA||-||10+2 with a minimum of 48% aggregate marks|
|MCA||General, IT||Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates)|
|LLB||-||10+2 with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category candidates) + Obtained a valid score in CLAT|
|B.Pharm||-||10+2 with Science (PCM/PCB)|
|B.Sc||Agriculture||10+2 + Obtained a valid score in JET|
|BA||-||10+2 with a minimum of 43% aggregate marks|
|MA||-||10+2+3 (Any Stream) with 48% marks as an aggregate at UG level or 55% at UG level in the particular subject|
|B.Com||-||10+2 with a minimum of 43% aggregate marks|
|M.Com||-||10+2+3 (Any Stream) with 48% marks as an aggregate at UG level or 55% at UG level in the particular subject|
|B.Sc||Agriculture||10+2 with PCM/PCB with a minimum of 43% aggregate marks|
|M.Sc||-||Graduation with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks|
|BNYS||-||10+2 with a minimum of 17 years of age + Obtained a valid score in NEET|
|B.Sc||Nursing||10+2 with a minimum of 17 years of age|
|B.Ed||-||Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks + Obtained a valid score in PTET|
|BA+B.Ed||-||10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks + Obtained a valid score in PTET|
|DMLT||-||10+2 examination in PCB/PCM Stream|
|DNAP||-||10+2 in any subject with a minimum of 17 years|
Read More: Shekhawati Group of Institutions Sikar Fees
Shekhawati Group of Institutions Admission
Admissions at Shekhawati Institute, Sikar, Rajasthan is purely based on the merit basis and personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website of the college.
- Click on the “Click to Apply Online for Admission 20-21” tab.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the inquiry form and submit.
- The students appearing for admission need to submit the admission forms with all the documents.
- Pay the online fee and save the details for future reference.
Shekhawati Group of Institutions Placements
The institute focuses on offering placements to the students with an average package of INR 2.5 LPA - INR 3 LPA. There has been a growth in the number of students placed over the year. The college has a placement ratio of 70%. It also offers internship facilities as well. Some of the prime companies visiting the campus for placement are:
|Bajaj Allianz||Cipla||Coca-Cola||ACC Limited|
|Citi Financial||Yamaha||Asian Paints||Philips|
|Orpat Electronics||Anchor by Panasonic||Motorola||Philip Morris|
Shekhawati Group of Institutions Facilities
The overall campus area of the college is measured at 5 acres. The college's infrastructure is well-managed and surrounded by a pleasant environment to help students learn and rejuvenate. The campus is surrounded by the lush green sitting area as well. Some of the finest facilities available on the campus are:
- Hostel: Institute offers a separate hostel for boys and girls with hostel warden in charge of discipline. All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space and ample air and Light along with three private single occupancy rooms with wardrobe, study table with chair open into a common living room equipped with a television set and the rooms are WIFI enabled.
- Library: A well-regulated library that offers thousands of books to students over various disciplines to gain knowledge is built on the campus. There are multiple libraries on the campus to cater to the needs of a wider range of students.
- Conference/Seminar Halls: A high-tech and advanced conference hall to facilitate advanced knowledge sessions like guest lectures, symposia, seminars, and conferences to offer a broader perspective to students.
- Laboratory: The College is well-equipped with wireless labs facilitating computer education and language sessions. The labs are well-equipped with advanced language module software to help computer science students gain programming skills.
- Auditorium: A spacious hall that usually conducts cultural fests and various competitions for the students. Space is also used for the pre-placement talk sessions by various companies visiting for the placement process.
- Cafeteria: The cafeteria on the campus is well furnished and offers all the nutritious and healthy dishes to the students and faculties at quite an affordable range. The quality is maintained at the peak to ensure better service.
Shekhawati Group of Institutions FAQs
Ques. How is the Shekhawati faculty?
Ans. The institute's faculties are experts in their field and focus on the development of self and students for achieving new heights. Each department is governed by an experienced HOD who is a qualified PhD. Holder. As of now, there are a total of 62 faculties in the institute. Under the guidance of the Chairman, Er. Ranjeet Singh, the institute is moving ahead towards exploring the new education revolution in Gurukul Shikshan Sansthan. Every faculty believes in the ideology of imparting quality education in the most innovative manner.
Ques. What is the address and contact details of the Shekhawati Group of Institutions Sikar?
Ans. The complete address of the college is Shekhawati Institute, Behind Circuit House, Jaipur Road Sikar, Rajasthan, 332001. The contact details are (+91) 76650-10109. The Email IDs are firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Ques. Does Shekhawati Group of Institutions Sikar offer surreal connectivity?
Ans. The Shekhawati is 120 KM away from Jaipur and is situated on the national highway no. 11. All the modes of local transport well connect the institute.
Ques. What are the key aims of the Shekhawati Sikar?
Ans. The key aims of the Shekhawati include:
- Campus Placement Mission (CPM)
- Campus Placement Related Skills (CPRS)
- Graduate Placement Mission (GPM)
- Training for Students
Ques. What are the merit programs or features that make students choose the Shekhawati Group of Institutions Sikar?
Ans. The merit programs or features that make students choose Shekhawati Institute are:
- Young Management Programmer
- Industries-interaction Through Guest Lectures And Seminars
- Live Projects
- Orientation And Teaching Methodology
- Sessional Examinations
- Group Discussion Personality Development And Mock Interview Session
- Industry Interaction
Ques. What are the documents required for admission at Shekhawati Sikar?
Ans. Basic identification documents that are required are mark sheets of SSC and HSC, Graduation mark sheet, and any other related documents.