Shekhawati Institute of Engineering & Technology established in 2009. SIET offers the various courses in the field of Engineering & Technology. Teaching and learning approach to the following courses is totally professional and industry oriented.
- Shekhawati Institute of Engineering & Technology is approved by AICTE, New Delhi & affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
- The Institute's campus measures around 20 acres.
- The building consists of class rooms, computer center, conference hall, library, auditorium, cafeteria, various laboratories/workshops and administration blocks, with lush green lawns around.
Extra Curricular Activity:-
- Blood Donation Camp:“Rakt Daan , Maha daan” by proving this slogan SGI organized a blood donation camp in the campus itself on 10th of Oct, 2012. Under this camp a total of 341 blood units were donated by the students and faculty members of SGI, to Shri kalyan Government Hospital, Sikar (SK Hospital) and Swaai Maan Singh Hospital (SMS), Jaipur. The program was organized by NSS unit Sikar.
- Orientation Day: The Orientation day was held on 6th and 7th of August, 2012 for the formal introduction and facilitation of the new comers to the college, staff members and their course.
- Deepotsav 2012: SGI Family also celebrated the festival of Lights on the eve of Diwali vacation on 8th of Nov, 2012.
- AIDS Day Celebrations:On Dec 1st, 2012 WORLD AIDS DAY was celebrated in the college campus, which was proudly honoured by the presence of Dr. S.S Chouhan (PMO, SK Govt. Hospital Sikar), Dr. M Digriwal (MO SK Govt. Hospital, Sikar) and Mrs. Indra Choudhary (Advocate, Consumer court , Sikar).
- Youth Day Celebrations: On Jan 12th , 2013 WORLD YOUTH DAY was celebrated in the college premises on the occasion of the birthday of Swami Vivekanand.
- Engineer’s Day Celebrations: Engineer's Day was celebrated with great enthusiasm at SGI on 15th of September, 2012 to commemorate the birthday of Dr. Vishveshvaraiya, the first renowned engineer of India.
The Institute has 2 huge libraries having more than 15 newspapers in English and Hindi, approximately 40 National/International journals and magazines and has a massive collection of over 20000 books. It also has one of the latest facilities, DELNET, through which the students can have an access to more than 2 million records.
The institute is equipped with the latest variety of computing equipments having over 250 Pentium IV computers, licensed version of LINUX,WINDOWS, NT and WIN 2000 server operating systems with 15" LCD for better visibility. All the labs are air-conditioned with 10 Mbps BSNL broadband and unlimited internet facility is available for students and faculty members.
The Shekhawati Group of Institutions has separate laboratories for all the subjects such as Biotechnology, Microbiology, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry and Geography with sophisticated instruments. All the labs are well-equipped with ultra-modern instruments and experimental facilities.
Awards & Achievements:-
- Awarded by Dr. Kalam: The founder & Chairman of SGI Group Er. Ranjeet Singh was felicitated by the Honourable 11th President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam For imparting best technical education in the state of Rajasthan.
- Gold Medalist: Aviichal Sharma got the Gold Medal for being the University Topper of MCA in the session 2004 - 2005
- Awarded by Shine Jobs: Shekhawati Group of Institutions has bagged the award "Excellence in Placements in the State of Rajasthan" by Hindustan Times (Shine.com)