Shibani Institute of Technical Education (SITE) was established in 2007 by Sarawata Educational Trust in Odisha. It is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha.
- Nearest Railway Station is Khurda Road which is 16 km away
- Nearest Airport is Biju Patnaik International Air Port Bhubaneswar which is 25 km away
- National seminar: The college organized national seminar in which many industrialist and businessmen gave lectures
- Seminar on Unlocking Memory Genius: Lectures by many experts about research studies
- Blood Donation Camp
- 11278 books
- 250 VCD/CD
- 30 magazine
- 45 national/international journal
- Area 200.78 sq. m
- 90 seats
Area of about 200 sq. m
- SITOVANZA is the college’s annual day festival which includes many cultural activities.
Scholarship: The College provides up to Rs. 15,000/- scholarship amount to meritorious students of subsequent Years.