Shrinathji Institute of Technology and Engineering (SITE), Rajsamand was established by SHRINATHJI SOCIETY FOR HIGHER EDUCATION in 2003. It strives to achieve excellence in delivering quality technical education to build the finest possible career of the students. It is situated at Upali oden, Nathdwara district, Rajsamand.
Approvals & Affiliations:
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
No. of Students Placed
Pyrotech Pvt. Ltd.
TATA V Soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Suzlon Wind Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering & Information Technology
- Department of Applied Sciences & Humanities
- It has a seating capacity of 500 students
- Total collection of 25000+ books including 4000+ reference books
- Subscription of 20 Periodicals, 40 International, 20 Nationa journals & 20 Daily Newspapers
- 50 IEEE, 45 IEE journals & 25 Educational CD’s
- 5 Computer systems with Internet & Printer facility
- 12 Computer labs attached with IBM Servers connected to 150 P – IV nodes in two labs together
- 1 Scanner, 4 Printers in each lab
- 24 hr Internet access through 2Mbps Broadband & Wi-Fi
- Auditorium has a seating capacity of 800 persons
- Equipped with modern Audiovisual equipments like LCD, Overhead & Slide Projector, VCR, CD Players etc
- Pick & Drop facility is provided to both students & staff through 10 college buses
- Cabs & Vans are also available for emergency and other purposes
The college offers Scholarship to Meritorious Students