Sir C. R. Reddy College of Engineering, Eluru was established in 1989. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Andhra University, accredited by NBA.
- SIR C.R. R. College of Engineering is located at Vatluru village, which is well connected through Chennai, Kolkata National Highway NH-5 as well as Chennai- Kolkata main railway line. The institute is spread over an area 34.5 acre of land about 5 km from Eluru and 60 km from Vijayawada.
- Through NIC (National Informatic Centre) West Godavari District, a project for Revenue Department of West Godavari was done.
- Live Projects for NRC (National Research Centre) for Oil Palm – Pedavegi, W. G. Dist. were developed.
- Developed a live project on JAMABANDI for W. G. Dist. Collectorate in association with NIC.
- PDA (Pocket Digital Access) for west Godavari District was done and this was awarded by the District Collector.
- College Automation & Library Automation.
- Test of CTD Bars, Panchayat Raj, R.W.S. Sub – Division, Nuzvid by Mechanical Engineering Department on 24/05/2007
The college has excellent computing facilities with 943 systems. All the computers are connected through fiber optic intranet with 1 Gbps bandwidth.
Computer Facility available as on Date
No. of Terminals
No. Of Terminals on LAN/WAN
Internet Accessibility & Intranet facility
The Central Library is the significant feature of the college. Total built up area of 4,454 square meters at the cost of Rs 4.8 Crores with all modern facilities.
Library facility available as on date
No. of Titles of the books
No. of the Volumes of the books
No. of Journals,
Accommodation has been provided for 250 boys and 250 girls in the hostels provided separately. All the rooms in the hostels are provided with attached toilets. Rooms are spacious and well furnished. Boys' hostel's total built up space is 6, 341 Sq.mts. Girls' hostel's total built up space is 3, 576 Sq.mts. In addition to these facilities modern kitchens (steam) and hygienic dining halls are also provided. Students are provided with recreational facilities, indoor games and reading rooms.
The institution is bedecked with Amenities Block with a total area of 725 sq. mts., with an investment of Rs. 60 lakhs.
A well furnished centrally air conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of 504, with ultra modern facilities like hands free LCD Projector, Audio Visual equipment etc are housed in a Built up Space of 699.06 Sq Mts with an investment of Rs. 2.2 Crores, to conduct academic programmes like seminars, workshops, symposiums and etc.
1. FOUNDER'S PRIZE:
The interest accruing every year on Rs.9000/-donated by late Dr. C. Ramalinga Reddy, Pro - Chancellor, Mysore University, Mysore and D. Satyabhama Reddy and her sister, is given to the most intelligent student who completes the Intermediate at the first appearance in the public examination taking a first class and who there after proceeds to higher studies either at the University College, Waltair or the Professional College under the University such as Medicine, Engineering Law and Commerece.
2. REV .FR. LOURDU M. YEDDANAPALLI'S SCHOLARSHIP:
Interest on Rs. 1,000/-donated by Dr. V. V .Gopala Krishna is awarded to a student belonging to backward community of Kovvali Village and who joins in First year Intermediate Class.
3. VADLAPATLA VEERA VENKATA RAMAYYA'S SCHOLARSHIP:
Interest of Rs.1000/-donated by Smt. Vadlapatla Lalitamba is awarded to a student belonging to backward community of Kovvali village and shows good progress in Intermediate class.
4. PASUMARTHI RAJU'S SCHOLARSHIP:
The amount of Interest that accrues on Rs.1000/-is given to a poor and deserving Vysya Student of first year Intermediate Class.
5. Dr.V.V.G.TILAK MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP:
The interest accruing every year on Rs.400/-donated by the members of the teaching staff.
6. SRI VENKATANARAYANA SHASHTIPOORTHI SCHOLARSHIP:
The interest accruing every year on Rs.4,000/-donated by the teaching staff.
7.SRI NEKKALAPUDI VENKATARAMAYA MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP:
The Interest accruing every year on Rs. 1000/-donated by Sri. V.Krishnaji Rao, former Principal.