Sir C. R. Reddy College of Engineering was established in 1989. It is sanctioned and recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to JNTUK and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. The institute works to provide high quality technical education through a creative balance of academic and industry oriented learning. The institute gives top priority to ethical values and high standards and a commitment to value based education. It is located at Vatluru, Eluru with an area of 30.48 acres.
Sir C. R. Reddy College of Engineering Courses
CRAA offers UG & PG Course in various disciplines. Some of them are tabulated below:
|-||Computer Science & Engineering||180|
|PG||M.Tech Communication Systems||18|
|-||M.Tech Computer Science & Technology||18|
|-||M.E. Machine Design||18|
Click here C.R. Reddy College of Engineering Courses
Sir C. R. Reddy College of Engineering Placement
The Training and Placement is organized with the prime motive to equip students with employable skills through training and help them attain their desired employment goal. The institute arrange project work in industries, industrial visits, organizes campus interviews and provide inputs to face interviews/selections. Some of the potential recruiters of CRAA are TATA, Infosys, Wipro, Idea, LIC PLUS, Sonata Software, Computer Science Corporation, Satyam Computer Services and many more.
Know more C.R. Reddy College of Engineering Placement
Sir C. R. Reddy College of Engineering Facilities
- Lecture Halls: The college focuses on emerging technologies in teaching and learning practices to improve students student’s understanding and learning aptitude. Smart classrooms facilities to enhance student’s learning. It is a mixture of state of the art hardware, syllabus-compliant and multimedia based interactive content.
- Laboratories: The institute has an excellent laboratory infrastructure facilities and the students can get first-hand experience as they get trained in laboratories to enhance their practical skills.
- Library: The Library is a significant feature of the college. It is constructed with a total built up area of 4,454 square meters with the facility of 336 seating capacity, digital library, discussion rooms, internet browsing centre and video conferencing hall with 120 added capacity. It has about 48,259 volumes with 17,573 titles, 117 Journals and 32 Magazines. Digital library and Internet facility is also available.
- Hostel: Hostel for both boys and girls are available in the institute. The hostel accommodates about 500 students. Each room attached with separate bathroom. Furnished with Cots, Fans, Tables, Chairs, Shelves. Hygienic drinking water, spacious dining hall, solar heating systems and 24/7 security. Rooms for College Guests/Visitors are also available. The hostel has common telephone, Indoor games facility and reading room.
- Auditorium: A well furnished centrally air conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of 504, with facilities like LCD Projector, Audio Visual equipment. Programmes like seminars, workshops, symposium, Guest Lectures are being conducted.
Check here C. R. Reddy College Admissions 2019
The institute provides transportation facility to students, staff and faculty. This facility has been extended to the student community to go on local tours, Off-Campus recruitment drives, Industrial Tours. Management has provided 3 buses for transportation facility.
- The institute provides gym facility with well furnished dormitory accommodates 100 people comprising the area of 2,190 sq. mt.
- Outdoor Sports Facilities include a court of Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, Tennis.
- The institute provides health care centre to treat ill students. College has tie up with ambulance services in Eluru for emergency services.
- A fully furnished canteen with good quality of food and at a reasonable price.