The college offers B.Tech degree in various specializations. It also provides M.Tech degrees in various specializations. Candidates can also get admission in B.Tech Lateral Entry in Sree Buddha College of Engineering.
- Admission in B.Tech is done on the basis of KEAM scores.
- Out of total seats 50% of seats are filled on the basis of Kerala CEE (KEAM) and rest 50% seats are filled under management quota and NRI seats quota.
- For B.Tech, candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with aggregate of 45% marks.
- M.Tech admission is done on the basis of GATE score.
- For M.Tech, candidate with B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with aggregate of 60% marks is eligible for admission.
- Lateral admission will be strictly based upon merit list released by the institute.
- The institute also provides scholarship schemes on the basis of merit.
- A candidate scoring more the Grade 8 is eligible to avail the scholarship.
Highlight Table of Sree Buddha College of Engineering:
|Name of Institute||Sree Buddha College of Engineering, Pattoor|
|Type of Institute||Private, self-funded|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance as well as merit based|
|Name of Entrance||Kerala CEE – B.Tech GATE- M.Tech|
|Last Date to Apply for Entrance||KEAM - March, 2021|
|GATE – October 09, 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date||KEAM – Third week of April , 2021|
|GATE – February 03, 04, 10 & 11, 2021|