Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology, Bariely, Uttar Pradesh
The Shri Ram Murti Smarak college of Engineering and Technology is known for its excellent academic advancements. It has decent infrastructure and state of the art modern facilities. The institute has dedicated and dynamic staff which aids in the promoting the growth of the students. Emphasis is also laid on all round development of the students by encouraging them to participate in co- curricular activities.
Facts and Figures of Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology, Bariely, Uttar Pradesh
Chair Person of the University
Institute affiliated to
UP Technical University, Lucknow
Total number of companies visited
Total Faculty Members
Sports and cultural events
How to reach
Airport: The college is 237 km from the Agra airport. It is reachable by hired taxi or cab.
Railway Station: The college is 20.2 km from the Bareilly Junction Railway station, accessible by cab or auto.
Bus stand: The college is 17.4 km from the Nekpur Bus stand. It is reachable by hired taxi or cab.
Why to Join Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology, Bariely, Uttar Pradesh?-
- Achievement- The institute has been selected for TEQUIP of National Project Implementation Unit, Government of India. This project is to be financed by the World Bank. It has also won top ranking amongst the many other colleges affiliated by the same university.
- Scholarships- The meritorious students of the institute are provided with scholarships. There are also provided financial assistance to students excelling in sports activities.
- Placement Cell- There is conducted group discussions, industrial training, counseling and training for the students to gain placements.
- Industrial Collaboration- The institute has also signed MOU with Oracle, Infosys, TCS, and IBM. There are also executed IBM workshops and live projects.
- Alumni- The alumni association works towards the welfare of the institute.