Sri Sai Aditya Institute Of Science & Technology was established in 2004, and runs under the aegis of Sarojini Educational Society. The college is situated in is situated in a serene, scenic campus in Surampalem.
Interesting facts about the college:
- Transport facility to every corner of the district for the students and staff at regular intervals.
- 24*7 medical assistance, gymnasium, open air auditorium with the seating capacity of 3000 for various cultural activities.
- 24 hours internet availability with 20 mbps leased line and LCD projectors in classrooms.
- Wi-Fi system keeping knowledge and information just a tab away.
- Spacious, well-lit and modern Central Library with a hybrid collection of printed as well as electronic resources which include books, journals, data bases, audio-visuals, CDs, DVDs, e-books, e-journals, project reports, course materials.
- Digital library with an excellent collection of electronic material. It provides 4500 video lectures by eminent professors of IITs and foreign universities through unified library server.
- Greatly planned and designed, well ventilated multi-storied hostels regarded as "home away from home".
- Amphitheatre with the seating capacity of 2000 people
- Sport clubs like ACT (Aditya Cricket Tournament) and APL (Aditya Premier League).
- 180 acre green campus with art of living labs, research labs, sports clubs and food courts.
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Information Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Basic Science & Engineering
Volumes of Journals
Current Subscription of periodicals
Colours the cultural fest: Activities like singing, dancing and skitting is involved in the cultural festival “COLOURS” of the college which is celebrated every year in the month of January. It is a three-day event, featuring many games, exhibitions, competitions and musical concerts.
Veda the technical fest: VEDA, the annual tech fest of the college is organized each year in the month of September. The nearby colleges are specially invited to participate in this tech fest. It continues for two-days. Various events like powerpoint presentations, Robotics and speeches from guest speakers are performed.
All the students belonging to BC / EBC /Disabled Welfare / Minority Welfare whose family income is less than Rs. 1.00 lakh per annum are eligible to apply for scholarships whereas SC/ ST students can also apply whose family income is less than Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum.