Sri Vasavi Engineering College, Tadepalligudam, Andhra Pradesh, The Sri Vasavi Engineering College was incepted to provide the students with quality education facilities. It is located on a large campus and is enwrapped with greenery. The college fraternity is dedicated and dynamic. The method utilized in teaching is the appropriate combination of theory and practical. The students are also encouraged to participate in the co-curricular activities to aid in their all-round growth.
Facts and Figures of Sri Vasavi Engineering College, Tadepalligudam, Andhra Pradesh
Chair Person of the University
Shri G. Satyanarayan
Institute affiliated to
Total number of companies visited
Highest Salary Package
7 lakhs p.a
Total Faculty Members
Sports and cultural events
How to reach
Airport: The college is 67.4 km from the Rajahmundry airport. It is reachable by hired taxi or cab.
Railway Station: The college is 52.1 km from the Godavari Railway station. It is accessible by cab or auto.
Bus stand: The college is 6.4 km from the Tadepalligudam Bus stand. It is reachable by auto.
Why Join Sri Vasavi Engineering College, Tadepalligudam, Andhra Pradesh?-
- Accreditation- The educational institute has been accredited by NBA for all the eligible UG programs.
- Scholarships- The meritorious students are provided with scholarships in accordance with their percentage. Financial assistance is also given to the students who deserve.
- TrainingandPlacement- The students are trained with the help of various academic activities to nurture their skills. The placement cell invites many companies to campus drives.
- Alumni- The educational institute has an alumni association. It works towards the betterment of the institute.
- Professional Societies- The educational institute is also associated with societies such as Computer Society of India, Indian society for technical education and Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- MOU- The educational institute has also signed MoU with Oracle Corporation.