Sri Venkatesa Perumal College of Engineering and Technology is located at Puttur, Tirupati, in the district of Chittoor. The college is promoted by TAMILAN EDUCATION ACADEMY. The college was established in the year 2001 and is affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anatapuramu (JNTUA).
SVPCET Puttur offers B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, and MCA courses in various disciplines.
- B.Tech admissions are based on Engineering Agriculture & Medicine Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) entrance examination.
- Eligibility for B.Tech is that applicants should complete 10+2 examination with PCB subjects from a recognized board.
- B.Tech Lateral Entry admission is based on Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) entrance exam scores.
- For B.Tech Lateral-Entry, candidates must have passed Engineering Diploma with relevant specializations.
- M.Tech admissions are based on Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET)/GATE entrance exam scores.
- Minimum eligibility for M.Tech is passed in B.E/B.Tech/AMIE in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- MBA and MCA admissions are done on the basis of APICET entrance examination score.
- For MCA, the candidate must pass three-year Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics as one of the subject at UG or 10+2 level.
- Minimum eligibility for MBA is three-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- 70% of seats in all the courses is reserved for government quota while remaining 30% are for management quota.
Read More: SVPCET Fees Structure
Highlight Table of SVPCET Puttur
|Name of Institute||Sri Venkatesa Perumal College of Engineering and Technology|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Examination|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||
ECET– B.Tech (lateral-entry)
APICET – MCA/MBA
EAMCET – Online
ECET - Offline
APICET - Offline