Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering and Technology (SVCET), Srikakulam was established in 2008 and is running under the Vikas Educational Society. The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU). It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The College offers Bachelor and master Degree course in Engineering. The aim of the Institute is over all development of the student by providing best education along with practical and theoretical knowledge. The college provides placement to the student after completing the course in reputed companies.
Facts and Figures of Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering and Technology:
Type of Institute
Total no. of Courses offered
- Undergraduate- 01 (360 seats)
- Postgraduate- 02 (114 seats)
AIEEE/CET (State conducted test/University tests)
Total no. of teaching staff
Total no. of computers
Total no. of laboratories
Why to join Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering and Technology?
- Experienced Faculty Members- College has well qualified teaching staff having the good experienced in the field of education and industry.
- Academic Facilities- College has support services like Separate common room for boys and girls, Seminar halls, Reading Halls, Sports ground, medical room, dining hall for staff, well-stocked library, Computer lab, Physical Sciences lab, etc.
- Scholarship- College provide scholarships to the students to help them in their studies like Scheduled Caste Scholarship, Scheduled Tribe Scholarship and Backward Class Scholarship.