St Thomas College of Engineering and Technology (STCET), Alappuzha was established in 2010 and managed by St. Thomas Educational Society; Adoor.STCET shall be a lead institution in Engineering having national eminence and international visibility.
- Vision of the college is “To provide education by embracing opportunities to utilize advanced technology and ingenuity, providing students with the highest quality education”
- Mission of the college is “To develop as a centre of excellence in the field of Engineering & Technology, equipping the students aiming for the peak of quality education”
- College is ISO 9001: 2008 certified Institution
- The campus is located in 10.14 acres of land in Venmony village in contiguous Survey Nos. in Alappuzha district
- College is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to University of Kerala