Swarnandhra Institute of Engineering and Technology (SIET) was established in the year 2007 at Narsapur, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh by The Vasista Educational Society pioneered by Technocrats with varied Industrial and Consultancy Experience. The campus of SIET is located on State Express Highway about 5 Km from the centre of Narsapur city towards mogalturu.
- The Institute runs Under Graduate engineering courses and Post Graduation courses, approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- The Institute is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- The campus is spread over an extent of 10.20 acres surrounded by casuarina and cashew orchads with serene environs
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
No. of Students Placed
Transdyne Medical Transcription Pvt.Ltd
Softlogic Systems Pvt.Ltd.
Glenwood Systems LLC
HERO Products India Pvt Ltd.
EUREKA FORBES Pvt.Ltd.
HIDDEN BRAINS INFOTECH Pvt.Ltd.
Ecare IndiaPvt. Ltd
CPLR Softtech (P) Ltd.
HCL learning Ltd.
- National Service Scheme
- Tree plantation events
- Sports Activities
- It has the collection of 2194 titles and 18961 volumes of books including all the branches
- It also subscribes to many national and international journals
- The Hostel facility is available for both boys and girls
- Boys hostel has 65 rooms and girls hostel has 33 rooms