Technology Education and Research Integrated Institute (TERII) was established in 2006 by Gyankund Trust. It is affiliated to Kurushetra University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education. It is located on Kaithal road near Thanesar city.
- The Nearest railway station is Thanesar Railway Station which is 14 km away
- The Nearest Airport is Delhi Airport
- It also has a CBSE affiliated public school, Charity school and Public Dispensary in its campus area
- HSBTE- Haryana State Board of Technical Education
- IAO-International Accreditation Organization, USA
The research cell has completed projects in-
- Real Time Distributing Systems and
- Opto-Electronic Sizing Devices widely employed by wire/ cable/ fiber manufacturing industry, to establish quality control
And has research publications like-
- The electret effect of kidney stones
- Thermally stimulated Discharge current strudies of Acrylic-Acid-Doped Polystyrene Films
- Effect of ageing on cellulose electrets
- Thermally Stimulated Depolrisation of Kidney Stones
- Algorithm to Design Linear Phase FIR Quardrature Mirror Filter Banks
- Missing Page Detection of a Book : An application of Digital Image Processing
Placements: More than 497 students selected in on campus recruitment with around 35 companies participating in the year 2012-2014.
- Remote Centre of IIT Bombay for Akash Applications
- Social Services by Rotary Club, Delhi
- 400 students seating capacity
- 20000 volumes of books, thesis etc.
- 300 tools and machines
- 12 workshops labs
- 6 shops
- 15,000 sq.ft.
- Boys hostel capacitating 400 students
- Girls hostel capacitating 400 students
- Best Teaching Practices Award by Career Options Magazine
- Winner of Education Leadership Award 2012
- The college has Ranked No. 2 Top Potential Engineering College of India by CSR Survey-2012
- It has been Captioned and Rated in India Today, The Week, Outlook, and Readers Digest