Trinity College of Engineering was established in 2011. Located in Trivandrum, Kerala, it is among the fastest growing colleges of engineering in Kerala. The institute has got its approval from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and runs under the affiliation of APJ Abdul Kalam Kerala Technological University. The institute provides B.Tech course in different specializations like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Electronics & Communication Engineering. The institute also houses over a dozen companies owned by the students from its Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre. Admission to the B.Tech course is done on the basis of KEAM test.
Trinity College of Engineering Highlights
|Established | Institutional Type||2008 | Private|
|Affiliated with||APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University|
|No. of Faculty||54|
|Course offered||BE/ B-Tech|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam Based- KEAM/ Academic Merit|
|Facilities Available at campus||Library, Seminar Hall, Auditorium, Wi-Fi/ Internet, Conference Hall, Hostel Digital Library, Computer Labs, Canteen and Medical Care.|
|Hostel Facility||Gym, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Medical Facility, Mess etc.|
|Recruiters||C&T Engineers, It Markerz, Kingster, UST Global, Synergy, Al Adrak and RR Donnelley|
Trinity College of Engineering Courses
|B.Tech||Electrical And Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering,||Passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 50% marks in aggregate + KEAM. Duration: 4 Years.|
The institute also offers some add-on courses like Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing (MEP), STTP on CNC Programming and Mastercam Software, Integrated Design and Fabrication and IEDC.
Trinity College of Engineering Admissions
Trinity College of Engineering offers B.Tech in 4 electives. Candidates who have cleared the Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or equivalent recognized by the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University with a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry are eligible for admission.
Admission to B.Tech program offered by TCET will be conducted on the basis of marks obtained in the KEAM examination. Applicants can visit the official site of campus to download the application form through online Mode.
How to apply?
The aspiring candidates can obtain the application form and the prospectus from the College Office. They can also obtain the application from the official website of Trinity college.
- The duly filled in application together with the following documents shall be submitted directly at the college office or through post.
- The candidate shall attach a Self-Attested copy of the 10th standard marksheet as a proof of age. Also, a self-attested copy of the Mark list of the qualifying Examination (12th/ Equivalent).
- Self- Attested copy of the Admit card of entrance examination.
- Self- Attested copy of the mark list of the Entrance Examination.
- Stamp size photo to be affixed to the Application form.
- Certificate from the Parish Priest in the case of Latin Christian and other Christians.
- Self-Attested copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ SR/ Dalit Christians candidates).
- Transfer certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Physical fitness Certificate.
- Pass Certificate in case of CBSE.
- Eligibility certificate in the case of Students who have passed HSC for other State Board.
- Income certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Allotment Memo in case of Merit Seat.
Trinity College of Engineering B.Tech Cutoff
Below is the round wise cutoff for the UR category in KEAM 2019:
|Rounds||B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering||B. Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering||B. Tech Mechanical Engineering||B. Tech Civil Engineering|
Trinity College of Engineering Placements
The institution provides different Communication courses to the students for the placement season, the college allots a dedicated placement assistance officer for the placement of students. The companies that visit the college offer decent packages to its students. Al Adrak Trading & Contracting LLC is one of the main companies which forms the major part of the placement offers. Apart from Al Adrak companies like- Letmac Innovations Ltd., Kinesys Solutions, Infratek Engineering Consultancy, Protohertz, Gallop Solutions, C&T Consulting Engineers, Climate Engineering C&T Climate Air-conditioning, C&T Academy, SR Associates, ITMarkerz Technologies, Aurotech Solutions and Infigo Engineering Solutions provide placement offers to students of Trinity college of Engineering and Technology(TCET).
Trinity College of Engineering Scholarships
Trinity College of Engineering Offers Scholarships for Engineering Aspirants supported the subsequent criteria:
- Candidates who have secured A+ grades for all the subjects within the higher secondary examination 2016 are eligible for admission to the complete engineering course for free.
- Those applicants who had secured a rank within Ten thousand within the KEAM examination 2016 are eligible for studying the complete engineering course for free or at nominal cost.
Other scholarships provided by Trinity college of Engineering are:
- Candidates who have secured 65% marks and more within the higher secondary examination 2016 are given a fees exemption of Rs. 35,000/- from the traditional government fees.
- The Department of Collegiate Education & Directorate of Technical Education is offering over twelve scholarships for engineering students. Post Matric Scholarship(PMC)
- District Merit Scholarship(DMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship(CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship(SMS)
- Blind/PH Scholarship(BPHFC)
- Hindi Scholarship(HS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers(MSCT)
- Sanskrit Scholarship(SSE)
- C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship(MGS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship(MNS).
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship(SJMS)
- Scholarships for dependent of Jawans(SJ)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarships(MFAS)
Trinity College of Engineering Facilities
- Hostel facility: Trinity provides separate, supervised hostel facilities for gents. Each hostel comes with its own dedicated warden, watchman, and custodial staff. The standard learning environment at the hostels also include recreational facilities. Hostel students have provision to use labs and library till 8 p.m. Trinity provides separate, supervised hostel facilities for women with the same facilities and amenities as provided to the male students.
- Library: The college has a fully computerized and well-equipped library containing specialized collections of Books, Journals & Non-book materials.
- Sports facility: The college has an interior court and a spacious ground with facilities for football, cricket, and other outdoor sports. A spa with modern facilities is going to be provided shortly. Other facilities like Auditorium, for cultural events and seminars are also available.
- Gym: The campus provides students with gym facilities within campus itself.
- Cafeteria: There's a cafeteria provided for both students and faculties within the premises of campus.
Trinity College of Engineering FAQs
Ques. What are the top recruiters that visit the campus?
Ques. What post offices can be found near to Trinity College of Engineering?
Ques. What is the admission criteria for TCET?
Ques. Is Trinity College of Engineering and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram a government college?
Ques. Does the college have different student associations?