Warangal Institute of Technology and Science (WITS) was established in 2009 by Sri Padmanabha Educational Society. It aims to incorporate the world’s best academic practices into our academics and constantly endeavor to grow and consolidate our presence for next generations. It is located at Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. It offers seven undergraduate and five post graduate courses in the field of Engineering and Technology.
- WITS is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- WITS is affiliated to Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Science and Humanities
- The Central Library is housed in a carpet area of 400Sq.mts, and has 11,985 volumes and subscribes to several National and International Journals.
- Book Bank facility available
- The Library has campus WIFI connecting through the Server and It provides the Internet Services of 3 G.B Capacity and 20 Systems with LAN Connectivity
The College has a hostel. The Boy's hostel has a capacity of 120 boarders. Students are admitted to the hostels on the basis of distance of their residence from the hostels and their respective merit.
The College has a 1,400 seating capacity auditorium that has high-performance surround sound systems, 35 mm projection screen facility and highly advanced technical lights system.