Khurana Sawant Institute of Engineering and Technology (KSIET) was established in 2009 by The Geetai Charitable Trust. It is located in 13.6 Acres of picturesque campus at Balsond hill of Hingoli city. It aims to provide knowledge-based technological services & to satisfy the needs of society and the industry. It offers five undergraduate and three post graduate courses in the field of Engineering and Technology.
- KSIET is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- KSIET is affiliated to Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded
- KSIET is approved by DTE, Govt. of Maharashtra
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- The College Library is equipped with more than 8,085 standard technical books, reference books and national and international journals
- It has membership of IEEE, ISTE etc.
- It subscribes 7 magazines
The College has fully furnished Computer lab with 180 Pentium Machines with a LAN, server with UPS back-up, 18 printers and Internet connectivity with a 2 MBPS Broadband connection
- Social welfare department of Govt. of Maharashtra awards Scholarships to students from backward community
- Fee waiver for Scheduled castes and Tribes is 100% and Other Backward class gets 50%