MB Khalsa College was established in the year 1990 and is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya. It is located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The college offers various courses in Commerce, Management, Biotechnology and Information Technology disciplines leading to B.Com, B.Sc, BJMC, B.LI.Sc, BCA and BBA in UG and M.Sc. and M.Com in PG programs.
- Admission to any undergraduate and postgraduate course in MB Khalsa College is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates seeking admission to UG courses must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent while securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Those applying for PG courses in M.Sc. and M.Com must complete their Bachelor’s degree in the concerned stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Reserved category candidates shall be allowed relaxation of 5% in minimum eligible criteria.
- The application can be made in offline mode by purchasing the form on cash payment and submitting the duly completed form in person.
- All eligible candidates applying for UG courses will be required to meet the Admission Counsellor of the college to help them choose a suitable course as per their qualifications.
Read More: MB Khalsa College Fees Structure
Highlight Table of MB Khalsa College 2021
|Name of the Institute||MB Khalsa College|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|