The Prestige Institute of Management and Research (PIMR), Indore is a well -established premier management Institute of Madhya Pradesh which enjoys autonomous status conferred by UGC since 2006 and is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya. The institute is approved by AICTE and is also accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Centre (NAAC) with NAAC ‘A’ Grade. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified Institute. PIMR has also been consistently ranked amongst no. 1 B-school in Central India by various leading rating agencies. The institute is, therefore, a premier B-School providing quality education in the field of Management.
Read more: PIMR Indore Admissions
PIMR Indore Courses
The institute offers courses wide range of UG, PG and research programmes. Some of the courses include BBA, B.Com, BAMC, BBA +LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com + LL.B. (Hons.), LLB. (Hons.), MMC, DEM, Post Graduate Diploma in Event & Public Relations (PGDEPR), MBA in various specializations and many such courses. The MBA program offered by the Institute has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi (AICTE).
10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate
10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate
10+2 with Mathematics and 50% marks in aggregate
B.Com. LL.B (Hons.)
|Candidates should have obtained Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates)|
|LL.B. (Hons.)||Graduation with at least 50% marks|
|Diploma in Event Management (DEM)||DEM with Higher Secondary pass with 50 percentage marks in aggregate|
Graduate with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) from a recognized university
Bachelor’s Degree in Law discipline from a recognized University
Master of Mass Communication (MMC)
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with 50% marks
Post Graduate Diploma in Event & Public Relations (PGDEPR)
Graduation in any stream from a recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate
NOTE:For admission in MBA, CMAT score is required and final admissions will be followed by GD and PI.
Read more: PIMR Indore Fees
PIMR Indore Placements
PIMR Placement cell conducts an interview for all students and it provides the opportunity to every student to get a secure job. It offers jobs in a different sector like e-Commerce, Shipping &Logistics, Media, Automobiles, Telecom, Manufacturing, BFSI, FMCG, and Retail etc.
No. of Students Selected
INR 15,000 to INR 20,000 (Gross)
ICICI Prudential Life
Home First Finance Company (HFFC)
Signity Corporate Solution Pvt Ltd
1.8 -2.2 Lakh
1.1 - 2.2
PIMR Indore Rankings and MOUs
- The Institute has been Conferred “Hall of Fame” Award by Dewang Mehta B-school in 17th B-School Affair in 2009.
- A Global News Magazine Eurasia Times ranked the Institute as the Top Management Institute in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research has signed MOU with the SIAM University, Thailand and International Latin University, Argentina.
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research has signed MOU with the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF), Mumbai.
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research has signed MOU with the Mississippi University, the Zurich city Business School, the Institute of Analytics (UK), and Sterling Perfums, Dubai.
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research has signed MOU with the Logistic Sector Skill Council.
- Mendel University of Agriculture and Forestry, Brno, Czech Republic, The College of Management Mahidol University (CMMU), Bangkok, Thailand and Prestige Institute of Management and Research (An Autonomous Institution), Indore, have signed an MoU to develop closer ties between the Institutions of learning in the field of modern Management Education.
- The Institute has also signed MOUs with AISEC for providing Foreign Internship to the students; ASPIRE for enhancing personality and presentation skills of the students, and with Punjab National Bank for the student loan.
PIMR Indore Scholarships
PIMR Indore Scholarships are given to students on the basis of merit in the 12th standard.