Government M. H. College of Home Science & Science for Women is an autonomous college established in the year 1954. It is affiliated to Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya and accredited with Grade A by NAAC. The college offers B.Sc., M.Sc., PG Diploma, and Ph.D. courses in the field of Science and Home Science. It spreads over an area of 10.75 acres having all facilities like sports, canteen, hostel, etc. inside the college premises.
Govt. MH College Highlights
|Affiliation||Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Research|
|Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
Govt. MH College Courses
Government M. H. College of Home Science & Science for Women offers the following courses at the UG, PG & Doctoral level:
|B.Sc.||Botany, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Clinical Nutrition, Nutrition & Dietetics, Home Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Applications, Computer Science, Computer Maintenance||10+2 in science stream with relevant subjects|
|M.Sc.||Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Microbiology, Physics||Bachelor's Degree in the concerned Stream.|
|M.Sc. Home science||Clothing and Textile, Food and Nutrition, Human Development, Resources Management||B.Sc. in Home science|
|P.G. Diploma||Fashion Designing, Nutrition and Dietetics||B.Sc. in any stream|
|Ph.D.||Hindi, English, Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Clothing & Textile, Food & Nutrition, Resource Management, Human Development||Master Degree in the relevant subject|
|Certificate||Ladies Garment Designing, Machine Embroidery, Metal Embroidery, Painting and Printing technology||Anyone can apply|
Read more: Govt. MH College Courses and Fees
Govt. MH College Admission
Admissions to the courses are granted on the basis of marks obtained in the last qualifying examination.
For UG and PG courses, candidates need to register on the online admission portal of MP Govt. Students applying for Ph.D. have to register through RDC conducted at RD University
- Visit the MP online admission portal
- Select UG or PG course
- Register with basic & academic details
- Upload signature and photo
- Pay the registration fee
- Print the filled registration form
- Collect the desired subject and college code from the portal
- Complete the choice filling
Govt. MH College Scholarships
The following Scholarships are offered to the students who belong to Schedule Cast, Schedule Tribe, & Other Backward Class.
- Gaon ki Beti Yojana
- National Scholarship
- Pratibha Kiran Yojana
- Bidi Shramik
- Sahayata Nidhi
- Akikrat yogyata Scholarship
- Post Metric Scholarship for SC/ST
Read more: Govt. MH College Scholarships
Govt. MH College Facilities
- Hostel: There are 4 hostels inside the campus for the accommodation of students. The hostels are equipped with excellent facilities for a standard living
- Sports & Gymnasium: The college has sports facilities like a basketball court, volleyball court, Badminton court, & ground for field events. There is also a well-equipped gymnasium
- Canteen: There is a hygienic canteen with a well-sitting arrangement and good quality of food
- Library: The library has more than 50,000 books, 10,000 book banks, 25 magazines and newspapers, 25 journals, an E-library facility & many more. A reading room is also there for students
- Other Facilities:
- Smart Room
- Common Room
- Vehicle Stand
Read more: Govt. MH College Hostel
Govt. MH College FAQs
Ques. How are the hostel facilities at the Govt. MH College?
Ques. Does the Government M. H. College of Home Science provide placement opportunities?
Ques. How to apply for scholarships in Govt. MH College?
Ques. Does the Govt. MH College provide any financial assistance to economically weaker students?
Ques. Does the Govt. MH College encourage any extra-curricular activities?
Ques. What is the intake capacity of M.Sc. Mathematics in Govt. MH College?