Smt. Mithibai Motiram Kundani College of Commerce and Economics provides diverse options of studies to the students such as Management, Commerce, Banking, Accounting, Mass Media, and Financial Marketing. The College has received an ‘A’ Grade accreditation from NAAC. The college is basically focused on that type of education which fulfils the demands of business and industry in the current scenario. The Institution strives to achieve the status of a premier institution in Mumbai in the fields of Commerce & Economics.
Facts and Figures of Smt. MMK College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Year of establishment
University of Mumbai
Why to join Smt. MMK College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra?
- Infrastructure: The College has the latest infrastructure with all facilities for the all-round development of its students. All the classrooms, Conference Hall, Seminar Rooms are provided with audio-visual aids. Computer Labs: The labs are well-equipped with the most up-to-date infrastructure. There are 54 Computers in the lab with internet & wi-fi connectivity.
- Library: The College has a well-stocked library, which consists of a collection of 36,500 books and 600 CDs. It receives 107 National and International periodicals, in print and E-form. The users can use an Open Access system for searching books and periodicals. Other facilities available are Inter-Library Loan facility, internet and accessibility to ex-students.
- Gymnasium: The college has a first-class Gymnasium with the provision for both indoor and outdoor sports. The sports that are available in the college are Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Carom, Chess, Cricket, Football, Hockey, Rifle Shooting, Swimming, Tennis, Table Tennis, Throw Ball, Volleyball, and Weight Lifting. The college encourages its students to participate in various competitions and events and provides them with all kind of support.
- Canteen: The College Canteen has a large seating capacity, and a wide variety of eatables are available for the students and staff members.
- Placement: The College has a well-developed Career guidance and placement support program for its students, and the topmost companies visiting the campus include HSBC, Deutsche Bank, AC Nielson, Directi, etc. Falguni Pathak, Vikram Phadnis, Mohit Suri, Viren Raskina are some of the esteemed Alumni of the institutes.