KMM Institute of Technology and Science (KMMITS), a co-education engineering college, was established in 2008. It aims to provide affordable education and forward looking organization that has an efficient, flexible and empowered manpower. It is situated in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. It offers five undergraduate and four postgraduate in the field of Engineering. It also offers management programmes.
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Anantapur
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- It has a seating capacity of 100 persons and follows open access system with State-of-the art facilities. Library houses a collection of 13,000 Books and 1000 Back Volumes
- It subscribes to more than 339 National and International Periodicals,1718 Dissertations, 3,200 CDs, DVDs and Audio–Visual resources
- The college has 7 Computer centers are housed with seven servers and 515 numbers of terminals. The facility is completely networked and it possesses I-NET connectivity too.
- The campus is equipped with Wi-Fi Technology of 10MBps