Nandha Arts and Science College offers UG, PG and PhD Research programmes under one roof. Under UG domain, it offers BA, B. Com, B. Sc., BBA, and BCA. Under PG domain, it offers MA, M.Sc., and M. Com.
Admissions to these programmes are based on merit obtained in the qualifying exam. Applications for Nandha Arts and Science College admission are available online. More details are as follows:
- All UG courses admissions are based on merit or scores obtained in the previous qualifying examination.
- Students must have opted for a relevant stream at +2 level to be eligible for UG admissions.
- PG courses admissions are also merit based or scores obtained in graduation.
- Applicants must have studied the UG counterpart to be eligible to apply for admission to their choice of course.
- Ph.D admissions on the other hand are based on UGC-NET or JRF scores. Along with scores in master’s or M.Phil.
- Students with a valid score would be invited for an interview.
Nandha Arts and Science College was established in 2000 and is affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. It’s approved by UGC and accredited by NAAC.
The college provides good placement opportunities to students of different programmes. From the last 4 years around 85% students got placed in top firms.
Nandha Arts and Science College Highlights 2021
Tabulated below are some facts about the college that candidates can check.
|College Name||Nandha Arts and Science College|
|Approved By||UGC, NAAC|
|Affiliated to||Bharathiar University, Coimbatore|
|Courses Offered||UG Courses/PG Courses/ M. Phil and PhD|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|