Harlal Institute of Management and Technology (HIMT) Greater Noida, offers post graduate courses in Management and Computer Applications. Admissions are merit based while admission to PGDM Course is offered on the basis of entrance exams. Top recruiters of HIMT are IBM, Deloitt, HCL, Wipro, Infosys etc.
HIMT Greater Noida Highlights
|University Type||Private University|
|Affiliation||A.P.J Abdul Kalam University|
|Courses||MBA, MCA and PGDM|
|Mode of Registration||Online and Offline|
|Admission Criteria||Merit Based Except PGDM Course (XAT/CAT/MAT)|
|Facility||Hostel, Library, Cafeteria, Computer Labs, Auditorium|
|Number of Students||+10,000|
|Campus Area||5 Acres|
HIMT Greater Noida Courses
Harlal Institute of Management and Technology offers post graduate courses in Management and Computer Applications.
Course 1: Management of Business Administration
- Duration: 2 years (full-time)
- Eligibility: Graduation in any stream with 50% (45% for SC and ST)
- Seat Intake: 120
- Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business and Information Technology
Course 2: Master of Computer Applications
- Duration: 3 years
- Eligibility: Candidates who have completed their BCA, BBA, BSC, BA or B. Tech with (50% marks for general and 45% marks for reserve category) can apply for an MCA course.
- Seat Intake: 120
- Specialization: Systems Management, Systems Development, Systems Engineering, Application Software, Internet, Management Information Systems (MIS), Software Development, Troubleshooting, Hardware Technology
Course 3: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Selection Criteria: Based on entrance exam XAT/MAT/ CAT
Read More HIMT Greater Noida Courses and Fees
HIMT Greater Noida Admissions
Selection of Candidates in both MBA and MCA Course is merit based and for PGDM, selection is based on scores of entrance exams like CAT/ MAT/ XAT etc. Harlal Institute of Management and Technology conducts both offline as well as online application process. Application process is common for all courses and is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the institute.
- Go to “Admission” tab and click on “Apply Online”,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- The application fee is INR 1000 which can be paid online.
- Candidates can also download the application form online or request the same via post/in-person from admission office.
- Application fee has to be paid through DD of INR 1000 favouring "HARLAL Institute of Management and Technology" payable at Noida/Delhi.
Read More HIMT Greater Noida Admissions
HIMT Greater Noida Scholarships
The Institute provides various scholarships and concessions in fees to encourage and reward the merit of the students. The Institute has the provision of granting cash awards to its meritorious students. The students who secured 1st Position in University will be rewarded by a cash Prize of INR 1,00,000 and INR 51,000 31,000 for 2nd and 3rd Position respectively.
- 20% concession in Tuition Fee to the students having 75% and above marks in the qualifying University Examination. The Institute sanctions several concessions to students seeking admission in PGDM, MBA, and MCA courses.
- 10% concession in Tuition Fee to the students having 65% to 75% marks in the qualifying University Examination.
Read More HIMT Greater Noida Scholarships
HIMT Greater Noida Placements
The Placement cell at Harlal Institute of Management and Technology Greater Noida provides an interface between students and industry by providing assistance to students for industry internships and final placements. It is dedicated to advising students on career options and providing them with the latest information on industry internships and final placements opportunities. At HIMT, companies visit the campus for the purpose of recruitment process right from the middle of the third semester.
List of Visiting Companies: TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HP, Aditya Maniacs, IBM, ITC, Orange Trip, Grid India, Info edge, Vati Technologies etc.
Read More HIMT Greater Noida Placements
HIMT Greater Noida Facilities
- Infrastructure: In order to enrich the teaching-learning process,every classroom has provision for specialized audio-visual aids like overhead projectors, multimedia,videos and audios. The institute is completely Wi-Fi enabled and seamless Internet connectivity is available to the students,faculty and staff. In addition, there are tutorial halls for interaction in groups and brains over important academic and extra-curricular issues.
- Library: The Library, knownas the knowledge Resource Centre(KRC), is the heart of the Academic Centre at Harlal Institute of Management & Technology. The Library with its modern collection of information services plays a vital role in the intellectual pursuits of HIMT acamedic community.
- Language Lab: Communication and soft skills play a vital role in the career development of an individual.To refine the English language of the students, the institute set up a modem air conditioned language lab especially in view of the fact that India emerging as a fast player in global business.
- Hostel: Hostel is available for girls & boys separately inside the HIMT campus. The hostel is fully equipped with high quality of infrastructure which includes students rooms with facilities,common room with LCD, Wi-Fi internet facility, well maintained hostel mess etc. as reflection, the infrastructure is characterized by a lot of open space,warmth and cheer. In addition 24 hour transport facility is available at the campus for the students residing in the HIMT Hostels.
HIMT Greater Noida FAQs
Ques. How do I reach HIMT
Ans: The closest airports are at Delhi (49.0 km) via Noida-Greater Noida Expy, (53.5 km) via Noida-Greater Noida Expy and Delhi Noida Direct Fly, (55 kms) via Mahatma Gandhi Marg/Ring Rd) and at Delhi (130.6 kms on NH8 – 2 hrs 5 mins – from Neemrana). You can also take a train to the closest railway station at Dadri. It is in the UP Division of the North Western Railway zone and lies on the Aligarh-Delhi route. The distance from Dadri to Delhi is 55.5 kms.
Ques. Can I take admission in 2nd or 3rd year though lateral entry?
Ans : This depends upon the merits of the case, seats available and the receipt of satisfactory reasons for the student wishing to leave his existing place of study for admission to HIMT.
Ques. How can International students pay their fee?
Ans : Fees payable by NRIs, for different courses, are dealt in the form of comprehensive packages that include tuition, boarding, lodging, transport to and from the airport, concierge facilitation and other, related, charges. Information, in this regard, may be had by sending a message to the University Administration through the "Contact Us" column on the website or. "click here to contact us."Fee can be paid by cheque, cash or bank remittance to the following account. Please keep a copy of your pay slip as proof.
Ques. Can I study for competitive examinations while studying in HIMT?
Ans : The students staying on campus are provided with extra classes in the evening and coaching is also provided for competitive examination . We have communication lab and the library which is open till late in the night. Extra classes on languages like Japanese and French are also taken by faculty in the evening .