Institute of Management Education (IME) was started in 1995 by a group of corporate executives and leading academicians in NCR. The Institute moves forward with the mission to serve the society by promoting excellence in education, the institute has diversified in the area of Information Technology, Law and Commerce. Over the past years the institute has established itself as one of the premier Business School of the country.
- The university is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow and Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS University), Meerut.
- IME is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) India and by International Accreditation Organization (IAO) USA, a worldwide quality accreditation body.
- IME has signed MOU’s with three of the well known B-Schools at global level including Management and Science University, Malaysia, School of Public Policy, George Mason University, Arlington, Virginia- USA, & Poznan University College of Business and Foreign languages, Poland so that international exposure can be provided to its students (IMESIANS)
International Collaborations: IMEIANS, IME has signed MOU’s with three of the well-known B-Schools at global level.
- School of Public Policy, George Mason University, Arlington, Virginia-USA
- Poznan University College of Business and Foreign languages, Poland popularly known as ‘the best little University College of Business in Europe’.
- Management and Science University Malaysia. The University has won an award to be the best in the region.
Research: Research is a major priority at IME and is inextricably linked with effective management training. To help the management scholars and social scientists to understand and unravel the complexities of contemporary management challenges, The Research and Publication wing at IME has been developed.
Center Of Excellence: The Institute has 5 centre of excellence and they are:
- Centre for Information Systems & Information Integrity Research
- Centre for Financial Research
- Centre for Marketing Research
- Centre for Supply Chain Management
- Centre for Entrepreneurship
Extra - Curricular Activities:-
- Awareness regarding environment through different methods
- Blood & eye donation camps
- Donations to Prime Minister Relief fund and to various disaster relief funds
- The students work with the Society for Consumers & Investors Protection to fight against any wrong being done to consumers or investors.
Hostel: The Institute offers separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- Hostel facilities consist of neat, well maintained, spacious rooms.
- Dining facilities are available
- The common rooms are fully equipped with T. V., indoor games and other recreation facilities
- It has 24 X 7 power back up facility
- Internet connection is also available.
- IME has a well stocked library which has a collection of more than 12, 000 books which includes Text, References and General in addition to it the periodical section subscribes to 90 journals and 30 magazines (both technical and general) along with prominent dailies.
- It provides high speed leased line (7 Mbps) internet facility with Wi-Fi connection.
- The library has IMC and CIME online database along with access to online journals like J-Gate with 6, 700 indexes and 2, 000 full text, PRO Quest with 3, 714 titles, IEEE (ASPP) with 145 journals.
- It has a reading room for 200 for reference work.
- It has a reprographic section and audio- visual facility.
- The computing facilities consist of 4 state of the art labs which are programming lab, operating systems lab, internet & networking labs and multimedia lab.
- The machines have modern configuration with latest software.
- The labs have a 7 mbps speed Internet connection.
- It has licensed MSDN Academic Alliance 7.0
Sports Infrastructure: The facilities provided by IME for both outdoor and indoor games are truly remarkable
- Tennis courts, volleyball courts, and basket ball courts are available along with table tennis and chess room in the recreational area
- Yoga and meditation camps are conducted
- Fully equipped indoor gymnasium
- Competition Success Review – GHRDC (November 2010) survey has ranked IME at 18th position in its top list of Private B-Schools.
- Business India October 2010 has also rated IME as A+ among B-Schools in India.
- IME is ranked A++ by Business Sphere in May 2010.
- It is ranked A +++ by Go Getter, 2013
- IME has also been awarded Business Sphere Award in “Top Management Institute with Best Faculty and Infrastructure” by Business Sphere in May, 2010.
- IME has been awarded B - School leadership award, 2010 by Dainik Bhaskar for Best Promising B - School in North India.