JIMS Rohini, Sec-5 provides the financial aid under the Jagannath Gupta Memorial Educational Society in the form of “Merit-cum-Means Scholarship” as per the details given below to the students in the 1st and 2nd year of PGDM/ PGDM-IB and PGDM-RM programs of the institute. The institute offers scholarship to students for courses PGDM/PGDM -IB/ PGDM -RM on the following basis:
|Amount||INR 1, 00,000|
|Mode of payment||Partial waiver in fee of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th installment|
|Category||Aggregate Family Income Level||Scholarship|
|I||Income Less than 1.5 Lakhs p.a||100% Tuition Fees Wavier|
|II||Income More than 1.5 Lakhs p.a but less than 3.00 Lakhs||40% Tuition Fees Wavier|
|III||Income More than 3.00 Lakhs p.a but less than 5.00 Lakhs||20 % Tuition Fees Wavier|
The scholarship will be given on a pro-rata basis subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Min.70% marks in aggregate in the respective Trimester examination (no back paper) and
- Min.75% attendance in the respective trimester as per the attendance rules.
- No Failure and or debarment in any Course
- No case of interdisciplinary nature
The College offers two more types of Scholarship schemes which are as follows:
Scholarships based on past academic record
To encourage meritorious students, College offers merit cum performance-based scholarships to applicants who have a good academic record in the past and also able to maintain the stipulated merit in the trimester examinations.
- Eligibility: Minimum 70% marks in Class X, XII and Graduation.
- Scholarship Amount: INR 1 Lac to be paid in 6 installments as given below:
- I Installment: INR 25,000 (After documentation completion).
- II-VI Installment: INR 15,000 after the declaration of results of each Trimester (Ist to Vth) subject to obtaining minimum of 65% marks in aggregate without any back paper and maintaining min 75% attendance in the respective Trimester.
Other Terms and Conditions
- In case of withdrawal of admission after the first installment of fee, the then candidate shall have to return the scholarship amount or the same shall be deducted from the refund if applicable as per the rules.
- In case a candidate getting a scholarship at the time of admission is not able to perform in a few or all of the subsequent trimesters, he shall receive scholarships in only those Trimesters, where he/she is found eligible.
- Those candidates whose final year graduation results are awaited and they hope to qualify for the first installment of scholarship may apply for the same in advance. They shall receive the amount after the declaration of their final graduation results and submission of the mark sheet.
Scholarships based on performance during the program
Merit scholarships shall also be awarded to other students based on their academic performance at JIMS during each of the Trimesters.
- Minimum of 65% in aggregate in each Trimester examination w/o any back paper.
- Minimum of 75% attendance in each Trimester.
- First Position: INR 10,000 | Second Position: INR 6,000 | Third Position: INR 4,000