Updated On - August 2nd 2018
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, KIAMS being regarded as a training institute and knowledge hub. In 1995, the training institute was opened to managers all over the country and grew as one of the top B-Schools in the country imparting quality education in professional studies. It provides 2- years full-time PGDM Program (Post Graduate Diploma in Management).
The institute is located in lush green surroundings amidst hills and equipped with all other modern facilities facilitating the learning process, viz. well aired and comfortable classrooms, a Wi-Fi enabled campus, the library which stocks required core texts, reference books, periodicals, newspapers and the state-of-the-art computer center with internet facility, multimedia projection system.
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Highlights
AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)
Online and Offline
Check Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Fee Structure
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Admission
The institute offers two-year full-time PGDM program (Post Graduate Diploma in Management). Interested candidates can apply through any of the modes online or offline. Applicants have to pay an application fee of INR 750 at the time of application form submission.
To be eligible for this program, candidates should have a bachelor's degree (10+2+3 OR 10+2+4) in any discipline from a recognized university, with not less than 50% overall aggregate marks. Students appearing for the final year examination may also apply.
The selection is done on the basis of any of the entrance score CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, and MAT. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks will be called for the personal interview round. Qualified candidates in the PI round will be considered for admission.
Read More Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Admission
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Placement
KIAMS offers placement in ten different sectors mentioned below. The highest number of students placed in Marketing core sector. The below graph represents detail information.
Also, Check Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Placement
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Scholarship
Scholarships are awarded to meritorious students under the following conditions:
- Candidate with a CAT/ XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score which is 95 percentiles and above – Fee concession of INR 100,000.
- Candidate with a CAT/ XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score between 90 to 95 percentiles – Fee concession of INR 60,000.
The concession will be applied from the sixth installment of the fees and will be linked to academic and behavioral performance during the PGDM course. It will be disbursed as follows:
- Applicants eligible for INR 1,00,000 concession will receive a rebate in the sixth Installment provided the previous 3 semester’s GPA/ CGPA is 3.50 or more, and there are no disciplinary issues till the installment date.
- Candidate eligible for INR 60,000 concession will receive a rebate in the sixth Installment provided the previous 3 semester’s GPA/ CGPA is 3.20 or more.
Also, check Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Scholarship Details
KIAMS Achievement & Ranking
- Ranked 28th among best private B-Schools in India by Career 360
- KIAMS has acquired "A++" ranking by Business India B-School survey
- Ranked AAA+ among best B-Schools in South India
- Ranked 58th in All India B-Schools Survey by Outlook
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Facilities
- The Institute has two hostels. The boy’s hostel is having 87 rooms and the girl’s hostel is having 32 rooms.
- The rooms are doubly seated except for some large triple seated rooms.
- The institute has a mess facility at the hostels with modern kitchen and dining hall.
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies- KIAMS has a well-stocked library with the contemporary collection of over 9200 books, 141 periodicals and newspapers, 30 company annual reports, collection of 860 Case studies from Harvard and other reputed sources, 250 management CDs.
- The institute has a Swimming Pool, an Open Air Badminton, access to an open ground for Cricket, Volleyball, Basketball, Throw-Ball.
- In addition to these, the institute provides infrastructure for indoor games like Table Tennis, Gymnasium, Carrom, Chess etc
The institute computer lab with 120 networked computers and internet facility, a collection of over 130 management videos, the multimedia projection system which alternates between video and computer inputs at the flick of a button, and much more.
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Festival
Convergence (In-House Management Activity)
- Organized by the Management Forum, it is spread out over the year to give scope to talent to unfurl itself. It is like the sports and cultural activities, which are also conducted over the year.
Operacy (All India paper writing competition)
- Operacy is the annual All India Paper Writing competition that involves the Brain (paper writing competition) and the Brawn (outdoor competition).
- This is open to students of other B-Schools as well as young managers (not more than 3 years’ experience) from industry
- Last year the competition saw an overwhelming response from 150 B-schools and from 30 corporates
Pragati (Rural Marketing Fair)
- PRAGATI, the annual marketing fair organized entirely by the students of KIAMS, provides a unique opportunity for the corporate houses to introduce, promote and sell their products, brands and services. It is the only mega rural commercial event of its kind held in this part of Karnataka.
- Through Pragati students hone their Event Management Skills create a Rural Database which provides companies with information regarding levels of consumer awareness and the trends in rural Karnataka Learn people management skills, financing the event through sponsorship and even crisis management.