15 Streams : +11 More
10 Streams : +6 More
1 Streams :
1 Streams :
Most Popular Tags
16 Reviews found
Fee structure is different for different courses ranging between 5000-50000 per annum. It is feasible and surely not expensive. Fee structure is the one thing which makes this college different. Easy for all. No additional fee. My course fee was about 18000 and payments are made online.
The exam structure is really good. It includes internal assessments, online submissions of research and external components of pen and paper. It is indeed relevant, research driven and fair. It helped me really well to become a better professional because of the various parts.
fee structure is feasible but for compelition of syllebus it becoms expensive as i am living in j$k where there is 10%chances of oppening of colleges 90%close so i prefer to go tution centers instead of college where i have to pay lot of fee it becoms double
it is about self employment its about research and it makes a student goood in socities or in personal life by following this way i will not depent on some neither on govt job nor on my family i will start my own bisiness after compeleting my bcom degree
College accepts payment via cash only and submit it to college account. No additional charges are taken. There is transparency in the fee-breakdown. For every course there is a less fee affordable in case poor out minor student college has a different criteria for them.
Yes the students are provided industry-specific knowledge which help them to qualify for the placement drive.College organises industrial visits to different industries to groom the students and make them fit for any challenges in upcoming future. College provides smart classes and internship to students so that they can qualify and secure campus placements.
the fee structure is feasible in collage . it is only 1300 rupees for semester and no other charges .rupees 1300 is nothing and scholarships are also provided to students .and fee is paid .unifrom has to bought
the bsc non medical is a good course and there is a lot of scope in this feild .the course is the best in collage and teaching staff is also best .the exams are taken on time and we have to study what teachers teach us in class .and papers are easy
Fee structure in Amar Singh College is feasible. Everyone can pay the fee easily. There is no burden of fee in Amar Singh College because fee structure is very feasible so that everyone can pay the fee easily.
The term curriculum refers to the lessons and academic content taught in a school or in a specific course or program. In dictionaries, the curriculum is often defined as the courses offered by a school, but it is rarely used in such a general sense in schools. Amar Singh College is best. Exam structure in Amar Singh College is best. Not a single percent cheating is done in an exam. The teachers monitor exams in a very good way and help the students if they have any sort of confusion. Water is also provided to students in the exam rooms. The heating arrangement is very well in winters.
Being a Govt run college, the fee structure is quite affordable by students from all classes of the society, with average fee for any stream like Arts or Commerce being less than 6000 rupees a year. For students belonging to economically weak sections of the society the college is a very good option.
the b.com course consists of core subjects like Accounting, business law, PPM, and Marketing Management, which provide the necessary knowledge required for succeeding in the field of commerce. in addition to that, the course curriculum also provides the technical know-how of various computer-based software used in companies for bookkeeping and data entry.
Only six thousand rupees per year. The fee was not too much .It was affordable for me.
The course i chosen was very good. Practical is the most important part in medical stream, we were spending at least 2 hrs in a day for practical classes.No research.
The fee structure is quite feasible as it is Rs 3000/ annum. This I feel is very much feasible fee structure keeping in view the fee structure in other colleges.
I'm currently pursuing my Bachelors in the Arts faculty.The college provides its best for the academic welfare of its students.I'm really happy that I got myself admitted in this very college at the right time.This college provided me with all the basic academic necessities plus some extras as well.
The fee structure is quite feasible. Students have to pay after each semester, i.e, after every six months. The semester fee is a mere Rs 20,000/- including the proctor fee, picnic fee, and the library fee.
The course curriculum was exceptionally well designed. The whole course structure was designed as per the UGC guidelines.The 10-month programme included five periods, each lasting eight weeks. At the end of every period, there was an assessment (exam, essay or project) and a short break. The first half of the programme was built around 14 core courses, which provides a solid understanding of the key management disciplines.The second half of the programme, offered an unparalleled range of innovative electives, all taught from an international perspective. One could tailor the programme to meet specific needs and career objectives by choosing 11 electives from a selection of more than 75 courses (offered across both campuses). While some students prefer to concentrate on certain disciplines, such as entrepreneurship and strategy, others choose to take courses in a wider variety of subjects to prepare for a career in general management.
The University of Kashmir has decided to postpone UG and LLM 2nd Semester examination due to heavy snowfall. The examination was earlier scheduled to be conducted on January 8, 2021. Kashmir University has also cancelled the UG 2nd year and 3rd-year exams which were to be conducted on Januar
Kashmir University (KU) and The Mahatma Gandhi National Council of Rural Education (MGNCRE) jointly organized an online workshop on December 20, 2020, to increase awareness on rural management courses in Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh. The day-long workshop was organized in collabo
The Examination Department of Kashmir University (KU), has opened a registration link for students who missed the last B.Ed examination. Candidates can check the official website of KU for the registration link. The last date for the completion of registration is December 25, 2020. Professo
Amar Singh College's building which was built over 80 years ago was awarded the 2020 UNESCO Asia Pacific Award for Cultural Heritage Conservation. Amar Singh College, Srinagar building is one of the seven conservation projects which is recognized with the 2020 UNESCO award. A jury, compose
Professor Talat Ahmad, the Vice-Chancellor of Kashmir University (KU) inaugurated a 2-day national level conference on the topic ‘Emerging Trends in Mathematics’ on December 15, 2020. The conference was organized along with the Mathematics Day celebration by the Department of Ma
Kashmir University has organized a 7-day workshop on Research Methodology in Social Science starting on Tuesday, December 15. The seven-day workshop was organized jointly by Kashmir University’s Media Education and Research Center (MERC) and the Department of Social Work (DoSW) and Dea
Department of Science and Technology of the government of India has awarded the Centre of Excellence for Glacial Studies (CoEGS) at Kashmir University. Professor Ashutosh Sharma, the secretary of the Department of Science and Technology (DST) has inaugurated the CoE on December 4, 2020. The bu
Kashmir University has officially released a notification stating the extension of the deadline date to submit the BPharm application form for the undergraduate BPharm programme. Scroll down to know more. Candidates who are interested in applying for the undergraduate B.Pharma Programme can