MIT College of Food Technology - [MITCFT] Quick Updates
MIT College of Food Technology is an outcome of great and high visions of Prof. Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad. It was established in the year 2006 with an aim to bring India one step ahead in the sector of food processing in a way which is both qualitative and quantitative. The college is founded under MAEER (Maharashtra Academy of Engineering an Educational Research which is spreading education in a number of fields since last 29 years such as food technology, medicine, pharmacy, designing, engineering and lots more fields are covered by MAEER.
Facts and Figures
Prof. Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri,
Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research, Pune.
MIT College of Food Technology, Pune, Rajbaug Educational Complex, Off. Pune-Solapur Highway, Loni-Kaibhor, Taluka-Haveli, District: Pune (412201) Telephone: 020-26912907
Nearest Metropolitan City
How to Travel
- 18.1 Kms from Pune railway station, via road.
-23.1 Kms from Pune Airport via road.
-18.4 kms from Central Bus Stand, Pune via road taxi.
Why to Join MIT College of Food Technology and Management:
- Best in class hostel facilities: The College offers state of the art hostel facilities for both boys and girls. Rooms are spacious and airy enough to provide students a healthy and an environment which is study friendly. There are 50 seats for boys and girls separately.
- Energetic sports and recreation activities: focusing on all-over development of students, college organizes a number of cultural, social, and many sports activities encouraging students to take part as per their individual interests. Along with that, the college has its own football, cricket and volleyball ground.
- Canteen and bank facility: well-integrated canteen is provided in the college campus. All the meals are served in a very hygienic manner. All the food items are extremely cost effective and clean. The menu of the canteen contains a varied range of food items ranging from snacks, beverages to breakfast and lunch. Along with that, students avail banking conveniences with an ATM centre in college premises. They can carry out banking transactions very easily and conveniently.
- Medical assistance: The College authority is concerned about the health and well-being of its students. Therefore, there are fully-integrated dispensaries available with experienced doctors and an ambulance is available 24*7 in case of any emergency.