Hansraj College (HRC) is a Public Institute affiliated to Delhi University. The Institute is located in Delhi and was established in the year 1948. Hansraj College is approved by The University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council. The Institute offers various UG, PG and Certificate courses. Admission to these courses will be done on basis of Merit.
Get detailed information on Hansraj College Admissions.
Find Hansraj College Courses & Fees details.
HRC, New Delhi Highlights
Over 1,35,000 Titles
200 Intake Capacity (for male students only)
How to Reach
2.3 kms (from Vishwavidyalaya Metro Station, Delhi)
3 kms (from Inter State Bus Terminal. New Delhi)
7 kms (from New Delhi Railway Station)
18.9 kms (from IGI Airport, Delhi)
HRC, New Delhi Courses and Admission
HRC, New Delhi UG Courses Admission
Admissions to UG programs are done on basis of marks acquired by a candidate in 10+2 or equivalent (relevant stream).
- CBSE – Minimum 40% marks (BA and B.Com.)
- CBSE – Minimum 45% marks (B.Sc., B.Tech. and BA (Hons.)).
- CBSE – Minimum 55% marks (B.Sc. (Hons.)).
Final Selection of candidates for UG programs are based on Cut-off list released by Delhi University.
HRC, New Delhi PG Courses Admission
Admissions to PG courses are done on basis of marks acquired by a candidate in their Bachelor’s degree examination (relevant stream).
- Bachelor’s Degree – Minimum 40% marks (MA, B.Com. and M.Sc.).
Final Selection of candidates for PG programs are based on Cut-off list released by Delhi University.
HRC, New Delhi Certificate Courses Admission
Admissions to Certificate programs are done on basis of marks acquired by a candidate in 10+2 examination. Selection of candidates for Certificate courses are done purely on basis of merit.
Get information on Hansraj College Admission Procedure.
HRC, New Delhi Placement
HRC, New Delhi offers Placements to candidates on the basis of the marks acquired consistently over the years in their respective course.
HRC, New Delhi Scholarships
The governing body and college teachers donate money to contribute for scholarships. The interest gained from such amount is used for awarding scholarships. These scholarships are offered to Meritorious and needy candidates. The Student Welfare Committee conducts interviews for the same. Almost 100 students are benefitted but it also varies as per the students' requirements. The college also facilitates fee concession from 50% to 100%, based on annual income, family background, girl child etc.
- The students are offered scholarships by D.A.V., Single Girl Child policy, NCERT and FAEA.
- Students also benefit from the Inspire scholarships by Department of Science and Technology and the scholarships extended by CBSE.
- Two awards of Rs.3000 and Rs.5000 are given by the college Alumni Association to the meritorious students every year.
- Student belonging to the differently-abled (PH) category gets a full fee waiver and are required to contribute to the Students' Union fund and some other minimal charges aswell.
HRC, New Delhi Facilities
- Canteen with intake capacity of 150 people.
- Equipment and Courts for Indoor and Outdoor Sports activities.
- Amphitheatre for various activities.
- Air-conditioned auditorium with intake capacity of 600 students.
- Laboratories with latest equipments to facilitate quality education.
- Seminar Hall with audio-visual facilities.
- Yoga room.
- Medical Room with First-aid facility.
- Wi-Fi enabled Computer room.
- NCC and NSS training.
- Vehicle Section.