Vaish College of Engineering was established in the year 1995 by Vaish Education Society. Vaish College of Engineering is one of the first self-financing colleges in Haryana.
For undergraduate courses:
Admission in B.Tech & MBA is through Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) through Online Off Campus Counseling
Academic Session Starts in July & follows Semester System
For Postgraduate courses:
Admission is through GATE exam
Reputed companies visit the campus every year & recruit eligible students from the campus.
Placement statics are given below:
Total Selections - 440
Mahindra & Mahindra
Deloitte Consulting (India) Private Limited
4.78 to 5.46 lacs
Computer Science Corporation (CSC)
The cultural committee of Vaish College of Engineering encourages the students to participate in a number of cultural competitions.
Some of the areas that the college provides exposure to the students are:
• Cultural responses to globalization, Philosophy and History of science
• Painting, music, cinema, literature, local theatrical arts and other fine arts
• Knowledge on foreign and local languages
‘Aristaios’ is the annual technical festival organized by the College.
The institute has a well stocked state of the art library.
• The library has a great collection of more than 31,000 books on various topics and 600 CD ROMs
• The students have access to the reference section in the library which has over 3,500 books
• The library has been computerized and it offers book searching service through OPAC (Open Public Access Catalogue)
Central Computing Facility
• The main computer lab has 60 Core 2 Duo (2 GB RAM, 160 GB hard disk and 3 Ghz processor) computers
• The lab also has other equipments like DLP projectors, LCD projectors, color printer, laser printer, scanner, light pen, etc.
Information Technology Center
It has state of the art client server architecture along with printers, scanners, projectors and computers.