Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology is a private college, established in 2005. The college offers bachelor and diploma courses such as B.Ed and D.El.Ed. The admission to these courses is based on the IPU-CET entrance exam. The application mode is online.
Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2005 | Private|
|Courses Offered||B.Ed., Diploma in Elementary Education.|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Test|
|Facilities||Library, Laboratory, Cafeteria, Transport.|
Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology Courses
Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology offers the following courses:
|B.Ed||Duration: 1 year
Eligibility: Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/ or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent, are eligible for admission to the program
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (IPU-CET)
|D.El.Ed||Duration: 2 year
Eligibility: Candidates should have passed in 10+2 examination or possess an equivalent qualification from a recognized board (with 50% aggregate marks).
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (SCERT)
Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology Admissions
The admissions to the courses in VDT is strictly granted based on the Common Entrance Test (CET) which is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
How to Apply?
- Collect or download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the form and attach the relevant documents.
- Application forms can be submitted to the Chairman‘s Office between 10 AM to 04:30 AM.
- Date of Counselling/ Admission will be intimated personally/ telephonically/ by UPC Post or E-mail.
Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology Facilities
- Library: The institute has a well-stocked library with approximately 7630 Books and reference material. The college procures new editions of study books.
- Hostel: The College provides a hostel facility of 25 rooms. Mess services are provided for the convenience of students.
- ICT Lab.: 01 (Having the requisite no. of systems and other kits)
- Science Lab. : 01 (Having requisite equipment, Chemicals and Models)
- Psychology Lab.: 01 (Having the requisite kits and test batteries)
- Social Science Lab.: 01
- Transportation: Transport facility to connect nearby Metro Stations and Bus Terminals.
- Sports Room: College has one sports room having the requisite sports material/ kits/ First-Aid material for Indoor and Outdoor games.
- Medical: The Institute has provided the services of a qualified doctor at the appointed day, time and our call regularly.
- Other Facilities: Big Playground, Seminar Hall, Cafeteria facility in the premises.
- Books Bank facility.
Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology FAQs
Ques. How is Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology faculty?
Ans. The college has a faculty of 18 experienced members. The principal of the college is Dr Prem Mehta.
Ques. What is the fee structure for B.Ed at Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology?
Ans. The program duration is 1 year and the fee structure is INR 18,000 approximately.
Ques: How are the accommodation facilities in Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology?
Ans. The College provides hostel facilities with 25 rooms with 3 students in one room.
Ques. What is the exam structure of Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology?
Ans. The college exam structure is decided by the Delhi SCERT board.
Ques. Does the Varun Dhaka Institute of Technology offer any scholarship?
Ans. No, the college does not provide any scholarships or study loans.