Veerayatan Institute of Engineering and Management, Kutch was established by the efforts of Veerayatan organization in 2010. Veerayatan, a non – profit & non – governmental organization was founded by Acharya Shri Chandanaji in Bihar in 1973. It is run by a team of 'Sadhvis'. It is situated at Haripar, Bhuj Mandvi Highway.
- It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- It is affiliated to Gujrat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad
Social Activity – It is performed on every Saturdays & Sundays which include audio visual quizzes, picture perception, elocution competitions, and debates with much more after the college hours
- Class Rooms – These are designed in a way to utilize the natural elements like wind, daylight & positioning with the sun diagram. They are designed ergonomically by optimizing the length & breadth to be spacious enough to eliminate echoes within the room. They are also well equipped with Audio Visual teaching aids.
- Computer Labs – Central computing facility with high configuration computer systems inter connected through LAN. Internet connectivity at 4Mbps speed is also provided. Other equipments in the labs include Scanners, Printer (Black & Color) & 4 high speed servers.
- Library – Reading Hall with a seating capacity of 120 persons, Collection of 12407 volumes & 2071 titles of books, 51 International journals, 180 National journals, 5 Daily Newspapers and 10 Multimedia computer systems.
- Internet Facility – Internet connectivity at 4Mbps speed locally connected through more than 10 Wi-Fi routers to the central campus server. Access is available for 24x7. The college also has a fully integrated Google Apps, which is a collaborative & communication tool making internal communications work faster.
- Hostels –
3 Boy’s Hostel – New Hostel (C), T R Hostel (A), 3 Boy (B), Dormitory (B)
2 Girl’s Hostel – Sambodhini, T V Hostel
- Sports –
Outdoor Games Facilities – One Athletics field & track of 400 meters, 3 Volleyball courts with Flood lights, 1 playfield each for Football, Handball, Kho – Kho, Kabaddi & Cricket.
Indoor Games Facillities – 1 Gymnasium, 1 Badminton court, 5 Chess boards, Carom boards, 1 Weight lifting set and 2 tables for Table Tennis.