Vemu Institute of Technology was established in the year 2008 and is raised by the group of famous and experienced past professors. College campus is spread over 16 acres of land in Tirupati- Chittoor. College offers degree and diploma courses in engineering. Admission is based on the EAMCET for B.Tech student and I-CET for MBA student. College is affiliated to JNTU, Anantapur and is approved by AICTE.
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Humanities and Basic Science
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Students Chapter
- Industrial Visits
- Cultural activities
- Library: the library has a large collection of text books, journals, reference books, magazines, CDS and newspapers.
- Language Lab: College has modern language lab equipped with sufficient furniture to train students.
- Seminar Halls: the college campus has 2 seminar halls fully equipped with all latest multimedia aid
- VemuNaach’13- It is youth fest of the college
State Engineering College