Auxilium College of Education, Padukkottai was incepted with the vision to provide education for the teacher training, in order to produce dedicated teachers. It has good facilities and infrastructure. It is located in a large campus area, encompassing a serene and green area perfect for the education. It also aims to provide moral and social values to the students to prepare them for the most respectable profession of teacher.
Facts and Figures of Auxilium College of Education, Padukkottai, Tamil Nadu
National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE)
How to Reach
58 Km from Tiruchirappalli Airport
53 Km from Trichy railway station
Why to Join Auxilium College of Education, Padukkottai
- Bridge course – In order to aid the students and make them familiar with the B. Ed course, a bridge course is provided at the onset of session. It involves ice breaking sessions, leadership training, and talent shows, for their self development.
- Alumni- The alumni are very active in providing education to the current students. They also help the students to become social conscious individuals. They are also involved in raising funds, providing scholarships, job assistance and counseling.
- Macro teaching- The students are sent to many schools in the district of Padukkottai and Thanjavur. In this manner the students are able to witness the real teaching experience.
- Scholarships- The government scholarships are provided to SC/ ST/ BC/MBC students.
- Placement cell- There is availability of career guidance and placement cell. These cell provides brushing of their skills and inculcating in them confidence for the interviews. Experts are also invited form other colleges and institute to aid in their personality development.