Dhule Education Society's College of Education Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
Dhule Education Society’s College of Education, Dhule has good infrastructure. It is located in the heart of the city, hence accessible easily. It provides its students with quality education and inculcates moral values in them.
Facts and Figures of Dhule Education Society’s College of Education, Dhule-
National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE)
Institute affiliated to
North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
How to Reach
153 km from the Aurangabad airport
2 km from the Dhule Railway station
1 km from the Dhule Bus stand
Why to Join Dhule Education Society’s College of Education, Dhule?
- Research Cell: The College has a research cell which has been incepted to encourage research activities amongst students and faculty members. Researchprograms are executed to enrich them with knowledge and skills. There are many research scholars in the college who are been guided by the faculty members.
- Practicelessons: The students are trained with the help of practice sessions which provide the students with the requisite skills to teach. They also expose the students with the actual class room atmosphere.
- Linkage: The College runs a number of courses in collaboration with Yashwant Rao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik. There are other institutes too which are attached with this college.
- Alumni: The College has an alumni association which works for the development of the college and welfare of the students.
- Seminars: The College organizes seminars, symposiums and workshops from time to time to enrich the students with qualitative knowledge.