Indo Global College of Education is a Private Institute located in Mohali, Punjab and was established in the year 2007. The College is running under the Indo Global Education Foundation. It is dedicated to spread quality education so as to realize the full physical, emotional & intellectual potential of each teacher. The college is affiliated to Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training (PSBTE & IT) and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Courses offered by the Institute are B.Ed. and ETT.
Check Indo Global College of Education Courses and Fees
Indo Global College of Education B.Ed. Course Eligibility
Admissions to the two-year full-time B.Ed. program are offered to the candidates with at least 50% marks in Graduation (Relevant Stream).
Indo Global College of Education ETT Course Eligibility
Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for ETT course.
Indo Global Colleges Ranking
- “Best Industry Interface in Punjab” by Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar and AICTE during National Punjab Education Summit and Awards held on 15th November 2013 at Chandigarh.
- Indo Global Colleges are ranked among top 15 colleges in India since 2010 (4th time in a row) by IBM based on trainings, certifications and The Great Mind Challenge contest (TGMC).
- Indo Global Colleges has been awarded with “Award of Excellence” by NSS Department of PTU in year 2015.
- Indo Global Colleges was ranked 3rd by Punjab Technical University on the basis of placements.
- Recognized as best FOSS/ Resource Centre in this region for implementation of IIT Bombay – Spoken Tutorial program.
Why Join Indo Global College of Education?
- Emphasis is given to enhance the Creativity in Teaching.
- Intensive teaching workshops are organized to deeply study the topics.
- Provides Soft skill training to improve the communication of prospective teachers.
- Counselling and mentoring sessions are organized to help the candidates in shaping their career path.
- Provides opportunities to develop social sensitivity.