Jaya College of Education, Thiruvallur, was established in the year 2005. Jaya Educational Trust Started this institution, aiming to offer a standard and conducive opportunity for the first generation learners and also to keep up their dreams of pursuing research oriented higher education. JCE ensures in producing more responsible, dedicated and quality teachers to this society by implementing innovative tactics in the teaching-learning process. It strongly believes that the teachers are the architects of our Nation.
Facts and Figures of Jaya College of Education:
Jaya Educational Trust
Total placements in 2015
Sports and Cultural activities
Indra Nagar, (Tiruninravur) Thiruvallur
How to reach
500m from Nemilichery Railway Station
Why Jaya College of Education?
- JCE provides separate hostel facility to its students and staff with food at subsidized rates
- All the laboratories are well –equipped and maintained by the respective departments
- The library is stacked with necessary reference materials, journals, periodicals, magazines and dailies to instill complete knowledge and interest in the students. More than 3980 books under 1871 titles, 20 journals and close to 2 dozen magazines are available in the library
- ICT Centre possesses 20 computers with software of latest versions connected through LAN and also with internet facility. All sorts of hardware say LCD Projector, Multimedia, web camera, OHP and from Printer to Scanner everything is available.
- Students are encouraged to participate in all inter-collegiate sports meets. Special training is provided to students who are specially talented and interested in sports
- Value Education is given more importance. Participating in Cultural activities is insisted. Active participation in National and state level seminars is given importance. These benefit the teacher trainees in obtaining an all-round knowledge