KIIT College of Education was established in 1969 and is situated in Gurgaon, Haryana. The institute offers B.Ed. and M.Ed. courses, admission to its courses are based on the candidate’s performance in his/her last qualifying examination. To be eligible for the B.Ed course, candidates need to complete their graduation from a recognized board and for M.Ed candidates need to complete their PG from a recognized board.
Read More: KIIT College of Education Reviews
KIIT College of Education, Gurgaon Highlights
|Established | Type||1969 | Private|
|Approved by||National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)|
|Affiliated to||Maharshi Dayanand University|
|Courses Offered||2 Courses across 1 stream|
|Popular Courses||B.Ed & M. Ed|
|Campus Area||3 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
KIIT College of Education, Gurgaon Courses
KIIT College of Education, Gurgaon offers 2 years program for B.Ed and M.Ed. Tabulated below is a glance for the same:
|B. Ed||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Must have passed with 50% marks in Bachelor Degree and/or Master’s degree or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (45% for SC/ST candidates of Haryana or persons with disabilities)
Selection Criteria: Merit-based.
|M.Ed||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Must have passed B.Ed from MDU or any other degree equivalent to recognized by MDU with minimum of 50% marks (Minimum pass marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
Selection Criteria: Merit-based.
Read More: KIIT College of Education Fees
KIIT College of Education, Gurgaon Admission
The admission to KIIT College of Education is based on merit and the marks obtained in the graduate/post-graduate course by students.
How to apply?
- The application form is accepted through online mode only.
- Candidates would need to register themselves online on the official site of Maharshi Dayanand University (http://mduronline.in/)
- Applicants should fill in all the necessary details like personal details, education qualifications.
- Once the applicants submit the details they have to upload the photograph and signature.
- In the next step, the students need to select the courses and specialization they want to choose.
- Once the student submits this, the governing authority will complete the document verification and share the merit list and fees details in a stipulated time.
KIIT College of Education, Gurgaon Facilities
- Smart Classroom: The college has smart classrooms fully equipped with smart classrooms. These classrooms provide students first-hand demonstration and practical skill development.
- Seminar Hall and Auditorium: The college has art semester halls, an auditorium, and conventional halls equipped with modern gadgets. These facilities cater to multiple national, international level conferences and seminars.
- Cafeteria: The institute has a well-maintained self-service cafeteria. This offers a wide variety of hot and cold beverages with a range of ready-to-eat snacks at reasonable rates. The cafeteria is placed in the middle of a lush green environment. The students can sit in the open space of the cafeteria surrounded by a green campus.
- Gym Facilities: The college has a power gym which is equipped with the latest machinery.
- Sports activities: The college hosts various indoor and outdoor game facilities for all-round development of students. There are playgrounds for Cricket, Basketball, Tennis, Badminton courts, etc. The college has a sports club that conducts different indoor and outdoor activities to maintain the physical fitness of students. In addition to this, the college also has a sports committee dedicated to improving the physical and mental fitness of the students.
- Hostel Facilities: The college has two separate hostels for boys and girls with a maximum intake capacity of 130 and 150 respectively. Both the hostels are inside the campus. Admission to hostels is on a first-come-first-serve basis and priority given to outstation students. Both the hostels are secured with guards 24/7. The hostel has single/double/ four seated dormitory seats. Students provided seats as per the availability of seats. The hostel also has a sophisticated gym with the necessary equipment for a workout.
- Transportation facilitation: The college has a transport facility for the students and staff. Multiple buses ply on multiple routes from Delhi, Gurgaon, and nearby localities.
- Laboratories: The college provides industry orientation to students through practical applications of concepts. The college has highly advanced laboratories equipped with the latest instruments.
- Medical Facilities: The college has a wide range of medical services available for its students and staff. In case of a medical emergency, a visiting doctor offers advice and support to the needy. The college has a tie-up with a local hospital. First aid facilities and ambulance services are available round the clock. The college also does routine medical check-ups for students and staff regularly.
KIIT College of Education, Gurgaon FAQs
Ques. What documents does the candidate need to submit at the time of admission to KIIT College of Education?
Ans. Candidates need to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- UG Marks card
- PG Marks card
- ID Proof (Aadhar/Pan Card/Birth Certificate/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
Ques. Is KIIT College of Education a good college?
Ans. This college is one of the best education colleges in Gurgaon with UG and PG levels by offering high-quality education. The college has great education facilities which include sports provisions, hostels, smart classrooms, and extracurricular activities.
Ques. Where KIIT College of Education is located?
Ans. KIIT College is located in Bhondsi, which is a popular locality situated in Gurgaon
Ques. Does KIIT College of Education provide scholarship opportunities to the students?
Ans. No, the college does not provide any scholarship opportunities to the students, students can however opt for scholarships provided by the government.
Ques. How good are the faculties of the institute?
Ans. The institute has a team of well-qualified faculties who are very supportive and cater to the needs of the students the best.
Read More: KIIT College of Education, Gurgaon Faculty