Jamini Roy College (JRC Bankura) is an affiliation of Bankura University offering Undergraduate courses to students in the fields of Arts. The average annual fee of the college is INR 3,000. Applicants need to apply online for admission along with all the documents required.
|Established | Type||1986 | Public|
|Campus Area||7.6 Acres|
|Total Students Enrolled||891|
|Degree | Program Type||Undergraduate | Arts|
|Official Website||https://jaminiroycollege.org/jrc/ | 03241-259 261|
Jamini Roy College (JRC Bankura) provides only Undergraduate programs in the fields of Arts. Tabulated below is a brief about the same:
These are the categorization of admission fees for the courses as per study programs:
|Course||Annual Fee (in rupees)|
|General- Geography||INR 2,375|
Read More: JRC Bankura Courses & Fee
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed manner to get admission in JRC Bankura. Instructions for filling up the admission form are as follows:
- Download the application form from the university website and take the print-out of the form.
- Fill up the application form and attach all the required documents along with the form.
- Duly filled application form with relevant documents should be submitted to the office in person or by post on or before the last date.
- Documents required at the time of admission are:
- Aadhaar Card.
- TC from the college last attended.
- CC from the college last attended.
- Original Mark sheets of qualified exams.
- Stampsized photographs.
Note(s): If admission is secured, the applicants should get themselves enrolled forthwith on payment of fees prescribed for admission.
A large no. of SC and ST students can avail scholarships at Jamini Roy College (JRC Bankura). The students need to submit the prescribed application forms which are available at the college office. Students with a good academic record are assisted financially by the college.
Read More: JRC Bankura Scholarship
Following are some of the facilities offered by the college:
- Seminar Room: The college has a well-furnished seminar room with a capacity of a huge audience and other required equipment facilities.
- Library: The campus has a large library with a huge collection of text and reference books and e-materials.
- Common Room: Separate Common rooms have been provided to girls and boy students where facilities for indoor games are there.
- Laboratory: It offers well-equipped laboratories with all the department based equipment facilities.
- Canteen: It serves hygienic and nutritious meals at reasonable prices to the students and the faculties.
The College attempts to make higher education accessible to the poor but meritorious students of this economically backward region. It is committed to propagate excellent education for knowledge, wisdom, and more of self-reliance. It gradually moving towards its goal of providing higher education among all irrespective of caste, creed, and economic status.
Ques. When is the 1st year result of Jamini Roy College announced?
Ans. The result is usually announced in the month of January.
Ques. Is there an entrance exam for admission?
Ans. No, the admissions are purely merit-based. Students who qualify 10+2 with 50% marks are given admission.
Ques. What is the scope of graduating from college?
Ans. Graduates of JRC Bankura find jobs in the field of Education. The majority of the graduates are currently working as a teacher is top-reputed schools.
Ques. What type of courses are offered by the University?
Ans. The study programs offered by the college are Undergraduate courses in the field of Arts.
Ques. What is the accreditation of this college?
Ans. This University is accredited by NAAC B.